Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni vs Clan

Originally posted by Nevver
    Stealing private property for profit is not competition, it's thuggery.
    Hear hear! Whether Omni, Clan, or ICC - theft is theft.
    Zhik

War is not its own end, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's wanted. Some better peace than the one you started with.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Vor Game", 1990

54.76190476190476% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Thuggery?

With all the clanners have been through under Omni rule, its a taste of your own medicine.

Possesion is 9 / 10 of the law.

Thuggery is a means to an end, we are all thugs, we take what we want and then try to stop others taking it from us.

I have no problem with that, and ill proudly tell you i am a thug.
    LooNaTicUK

Sane as a box of frogs!!!!!

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" -Gimli

Never judge another man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, after that who cares?
    he's a mile away and you have his shoes!

Seems to me, one have forgot the history. No matter if clan act in the same discusting way as OT. The fact that it is the clans that are, and have been since the dawn of the revolts, the surpressed, while OT is the suppressor, makes it easy to see that Clan and OT can never coorperate on equal terms. I dont hate OT emploees. What i hate is the tag they are wearing. For what greater evil has not has happened towards rebels in the past, that didnt want to follow the slavery for greed, forced onto us by Omni tek.

Omni tek, with their henchmen, is fighting one cause, and that is total domination of the resources. If OT was strong enough, they would have tossed clans of the planet, tossed ICC away too, so the dictator Philip Ross and his Omni Pol's could rule this planet with an iron hand.

In every old war/revolt/struggle, it is the oppressed side that win through in the end, not the oppressor. No matter how few they are, they will allways breed new freedomfighters.(know as terrorists by the dictatorship) In the end Mr Ross will die. By natural dead, or by clans hands, or even his own turning against him. There are many scenarios to what will become the faith of a big dictator. But he will fall somtime. Clans dont need Radiman. In fact, we dont need a leader, coz we fight for the only ultimate goal in the end, Freedom to all people of Rubi-ka.

Wether or not OT is strong atm...or in the future, or in the past, is somwhat irrelevant. Coz clans will allways come back. with attacks, sabotage, undermining towards the OT regime. meister of Omni Pol cannot change that. Radiman cant either, and least Mr. Ross cant. And he knows this.

So freedom for a united rubi-ka, with the freedom of speech of every individual, will come one day. I urge all OT emploees to go join a Clan. Join the fight aginst the dictatorship, and feel the freedom, away from the propaganda-voices in Omni cities.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Yeah, Ms Creehan. Sure. "We're tha kind guys, so we're gonna win".

Pfffft. I've seldom heard something as childish and denoting such a lack of wisdom and foreseeing. By tha way, I hope I'm not using too complex words here? Yes?

When ya guys will be clad in rags instead of shiny armors. When ya guys will eat dirt instead of hot meals in yer bars and clubs, or in yer Jobe apartments in front of yer new Christmas trees. When ya guys won't have any towers to mine Notum nor credits jiggling in yer pockets to allow ya to spend tha night drinking and dancing in thong in Reets during endless parties. THEN only will I believe that yer "oppressed".

Merry Christmas, and thanks fer this wonderful lesson that once again prooves me that yer just a bunch of hypocrits.

Maybe I'll need to revise my opinion about tha fact that we're all humans, after all. Cause some seem to be a lil' dumber than others.
    Last edited by Demenzia; Dec 24th, 2003 at 13:33:03.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of [Rubia-ka], the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

- Declaration of Independence

This is what Clan fights for, I'm sorry Omni doesn't understand that. It must not be in their PDAs.

Allright, lemme point some more at tha flaws, as ya dun't seem to be able to unnerstand.

No matter if clan act in the same discusting way as OT. The fact that it is the clans that are, and have been since the dawn of the revolts, the surpressed, while OT is the suppressor, makes it easy to see that Clan and OT can never coorperate on equal terms.
    This is what Clan really fights for... I'm sorry if ya Clanners don't understand that. It must not be in tha amount of same old rotten arguments ya keep on feeding everybody with.

<smirks> Ya can say whatever ya want 'bout "freedom" and "rights" and "being oppressed" and "happiness". Tha facts are that yer just as 'bad' as us, and ya dun't have any right to give lessons.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Demenzia

Pfffft. I've seldom heard something as childish and denoting such a lack of wisdom and foreseeing. By tha way, I hope I'm not using too complex words here? Yes?

When ya guys will be clad in rags instead of shiny armors. When ya guys will eat dirt instead of hot meals in yer bars and clubs, or in yer Jobe apartments in front of yer new Christmas trees. When ya guys won't have any towers to mine Notum nor credits jiggling in yer pockets to allow ya to spend tha night drinking and dancing in thong in Reets during endless parties. THEN only will I believe that yer "oppressed".
    I dont mind getting my way of life with creds and as u so delicatly put it "clad in rags".
    As a long term former Omni tek emploee, over half of my long life in Rubi-ka (synonymous with traitor in most OT eyes), and as a long term peace-politician, both in Omni tek, and in the clans, I guess my political analysis of the /oppressed/oppressor of the conflict in Rubi-ka is just a lot of nonscense. (read: Irony)

My change of side was because, the Omni tek regime could not accept a clansman, or woman to stand at equal ground as a children of the OT-regime. It was a matter of "your OT, or your an animal."
    To me, such an attitude can not bring any peace. no fight with those cards in my deck to be justified. A fight for the freedoom of speech can however.

"If one cant be silenced, the better to make one look like a fool."
    Omni Pol has tried too many times to do such thing with people that speak an open mind. I am happy i could leave behind the regime, the loud propaganda in Omni Ent. Tossing away my finest earning for the regime, my 1000 tokens merit-boards was absolutely worth it. now i can at least speak as a free, thinking individual. Im sorry to see many of my friends still live under the harsh laws of OT. but at least having those friends, can make me stop one...maybe two wars for notum. Then some of my main goals is done in this life i have in this planet. I dont say that OT emploees is bad people. I just pointing out the fact that a regime, no matter how viewed upon, will be thrown over board. Its not a matter of "if", but a matter of "when". Like all old earth "great societies" (read: Djengis Kahn, The Roman empire, the Viking berserkers, The Warsaw-pact etc...) did all suffer a final defeate. And they all crumbeled when least expected. And if my analasys is slightly correct, somthing will happen with the OT regime. Prolly somthing the same as happened to the Counsil of Truth for the clans. The clans survived, and showed this world that there is unity without rules. As one have the same dreams for all in the end (read: freedom for all life in rubi-ka) , one will unite when it is needed.

I dont se myself as an agressor towards my family and friends in Omni tek, and I would put my arms to the ground, if a friend faced my barrel. And I would not be punnished for it by any goverment. If an OT emploee does the same towards a clanner, he/she would be prolly be tossed to prison/forced to leave OT for good. Due to the agressiveness in the OT regime, none is alloved to debate the regime itself, and at least not change it from the inside. Beilive me, I know.

Omni pol, when i was still OT emploee, whispered in my ear one day i did peace talks with the NLF (read:nanomage liberation front), to make them stop agressiveness towards people that didnt want em any harm. Well, i was given a choise from the high commanders of Omni Pol:
    "Stop talking with the terrorists, or u will be confined in jail, or even worse, sent to the clans, stripped from all your priviliges as an Omni Tek Emploee.Im telling you this as a friend, coz if I didnt know you, u would been tossed in jail" Well, as one is to guess, i chose the last alternative.
    Im still fighting the same hopeless battle for peace in rubi-ka, and I still fight for my brothers and sisters enslaved by Omni Tek.

In the end, I guess im just a filthy animal, like the rest of the clans, without any other to follow than my instincts. (read: instincts to try make peace in Rubi-ka)

signed:
    Vickie Chreehan,
    Traitor.
    Last edited by Vickie Creehan; Dec 25th, 2003 at 01:51:47.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Being one of those few people who can't sit down in their Jobe apartment with a Christmas tree or flying in a yalm i must say that all those with money always act as if they are better than the rest. allow me to explain just the other day i got 1 million creds and was jumping for joy. now to some that is nothing but i am level 66 and I get to hear how everyone has so much money. i don't care if your Omni or a Clanner i don't care if your a neut because i have been in a group with all three. and i would do it agian if i had the chance because these people knew what it was to be poor. let me explain further i was in a group of people that all had yalms and high comp lit. now i neigther had the money for a yalm of the IP to put into comp lit. so i had to run all the way to the mission and all i heard was them bitch about how slow i was. now as i said earlier there is no difference between the Clans and Omni-Tek.
    So lets all sit here and fight about it because it will get us no where and that exactly were this war is heading No Where.
    Hope everyone has a happy new year(this is for Clanners, Omnis, and Neuts). and lets all sit down and remember why we are here.(Omni colonized Rubi-Ka, Let miners die and care about the equipment buried with them, Clans are formed and revolt, ICC tells Omni they can't do anything, Omni and Clans go for each others throats, and finally the Shadowlands portal is opened.) now if i missed anything please correct me.
    and remember that bum on the streets without any money to upgrade may be your soupier tomorrow.
    Beware of the Pigs
    They Are EveryWhere
    Save YourSelfs
    Run!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12