Sitting at her desk, the only light in the room coming from the small desk lamp and the monitor in front of her, she set out to hatch a plot. Into the commlink "Dyan, are you in the there?" the voice coming from the otherside was low and whispering, "I am here, snuck in past the guards and seems anyone who works here is on a coffee break at the moment. Looks like Omni's union is even better than ours *chuckles*"
"I am looking at the main terminal now and will upload all that account information to you right away."
"Thanks Dyan, I will see you in about 15 then" the commlink closed as a soft knock was at the door.
"Hey Boss, you have company"she looked up from her computer and saw the fixer and martial artist enter the room.
Without a word they both sat down. The fixers being experienced hackers and intelligence gatherers went straight to work on scanning the accounts of specific organizations and the questionable town council, debits/credits, holdings... all the information was there from the central banking system, for anyone willing to do the dirty work.

"Pyro, I think I found it." They looked at the screen and found something almost shocking. "Serra, if this is the case, then the deal that brought in Warr and her thugs could not be any dirtier"
The three looked at each other, "I would say, that money transfer was never done. The transaction is marked complete, but no funds were ever transfered out of their account."
"What do ya wanna do then? Complete the transaction and put the money where it belongs or ....???"
"Serra, I am gonna make it so this false transaction never exsisted. Time for a reality check. How can the same credits be in 2 places?"
There was a knock at the door, "You gotta go to Neuters Pyro, the meeting is gonna start soon." "Thanks Maroula, we are gonna go in a moment."
"G, you go and we will follow behind you. If we show up together, then it is not gonna look good."
"You got it. I will go and set up a commlink to you both so you don't miss anything"
"Serra, you go pick up Dyan and go the meeting, by the time I get there, they will know the funds are gone. Should make for an interesting evening."
"You got it. See you there"

She turned her attention back to the console and quickly ran thru some keystrokes. Passing thru security codes and making the changes that needed to be done. Transactions corrected, balances made honest.

"Hey Pyro.. you got the channel open?" rang out from her commlink. "Sure G.. on my way" She hit enter for the last time and closed the connection to the bank.

Off into the dark night of Stret West Bank, thru Hope. Pausing to check the news.. nothing yet... Newland Desert, and then Newland City. Passing Warr and her menacing thugs, to Neuters 'R' Us.
Entering the meeting to find armed guards and Phillip Ross himself there...