Thread: Pool attire ruined!

Cool Pool attire ruined!

I would like to know whose hair-brained idea it was that changed it so I can't wear my sunglasses anymore with my swimming trunks?

And why when all I am wearing is a pair of swimming trunks can people not see my tattoos? Because you can only wear tattoos with armor and not social clothing! SAY WHAT! Yes, that's right, if you take all your armor off and put on your tattoos and then try to put on your swimming trunks, the system tells you that you cant wear social armor with regular armor.... Since when were tattoos and sunglasses armor?

I want to walk to the pool in the backyards wearing my swimming trunks, my shades and showing off my nice tattoos! Please correct this!

And speaking of swimtrunks, who set the price of the new swimwear and underwear? Let me get this straight..... I can now buy some of the lower end vehicles for cheaper then a pair of underwear... sha right

Exclamation .

Yeah I can't believe I can't wear my shades and bathing suit at the same time anymore

Fix this!

Just adding my wote for this at this thread as well.

Agreed! The pricing of the new underwear line is ridiculous. VEHICLES ARE CHEAPER THAN UNDERWEAR. I don't see how that's reasonable.

Well, vehicles do have the added cost of IP, but vehicles are far more functional than armor when it comes to common everyday life in Rubi-Ka honestly. So, to me, the cost is not justified and is just a money sink created by Funcom. And maybe also a way to keep track of credit exploiters (I've seen level 18s with those underwear ... sheesh).

Gawd, who cares if we choose to put a bathing suit on our backs instead of tank armor or a backpack when we go out. It's just a game and has nothing to do with realism and everything to do with fun.

Talking not regular underware

The 'underware' you say are expensive are expensive because they are hand made (not by robots/machines) and designed by the famous artist/designer Milir. THAT's why they are so freak'n expensive.

They are not your Kmart/Wallmart brands.

As in real life, some people charge a TON of money for flimsy see-through thingys and some people actually buy them.

At least that's my take on the prices.

I do wish the clothing/armor window were like a 'paperdoll' and clothing/armor stackable. I hate to mention this but Asheron's Call has a nice feature where the people are pretty much naked without clothing and you can wear clothing and on top goes the armor. So you can wear whatever you want as in clothing and just wear few pieces of armor on top and it all shows up nice and neat. (too bad that the color/polygoncount of AC is really bad)

Now I wonder if FC can fix it so this can be done? I am not exactly sure but the whole inventory rearranging issues and other things let me believe that there is an extensive use of pointers and dynamic arrays in the program. And the programmers forgot to 'release' the memory when the size of the array changes - hence the SEVERE memory leakage.

If that is the case, there is a MAJOR chance that this can never be done without reworking the entire inventory control scheme that is in place now.

If I am wrong then I welcome anyone from FC to comment on my observations.

~ d i e m o n d ~

Talking Oh i know how bout a new GUI

Well since im on this GUI kick today .

How bout , under the Wear menu , we get a third tab.
    This would be clothing, and overides the amour graphics,
    while wearing something.

Hmmm....just a thought.(why have all these cool clothing if it cant be worn the way u would like it)