Thread: Question ?

Question ?

I don't know if this is the right forum at all, so don't flame me, just move this post then.....

Here is the question, Our new to be raised Organisation Omni Executives will have a Mission statement. This Mission statement will be:

"Omni Executives is an Organisation that will look after the policies of Omni Tek, directected by CEO Philip Ros. Omni Executives will see that all company policies will be followed by the letter and all that do not comply will be reported to higher management."

Sounds as a good Organisation mission statement to me......BUT, where OR what are these policies ?
    I mean i work for Omni Tek, so can i get a copy of the company policies ? If i, or we who work for Omni Tek could get them it would be cool ! And i think the story could also benefit from it as also Roleplaying aspect !

So, maybe nobody thought of this before, but eeeeh, Company policies please ????

Thank you in advance.
    Varviton,

Keeper of the Unredeemed.

There are no known written policies, for some reason. OmniTek has clearly stated that they have little control of their 'employees'

I think someone needs to create a proper policy though, since all corporations need those to be able to work towards a goal.

But, as said before, common sense is quite uncommon these days.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Just an addition. I really think you should have posted on the organization politics board, since that is where the post belongs. I don't know why people use the in production boards for everything.

The moderation here isn't flawless, so it will probably take quite a while before it's moved. *shrug* Doesn't matter that much though.

You might, or might not, have more luck there.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!