So I read that funcom is asking what we think about a terminal devoted to player-sold items...and how it should work.

I would like to see a big "e-bay" type gizmo that allows players to put up items for auction. There would be a robust categorization/search system so that buyers/browsers could quickly find items they were looking for. It would be nice to say "show me all the ql 54-64 pistols", or "show me all the Flowers Tech armor over QL 20". Once an auction was over, the item would be available at any of these terminals for the winning bidder to pick up. The payment for the item would be deducted from the bidder's account when the auction ends. If the bidder didn't have enough dough to cover it, then the next highest bidder would win...etc... When you log on, or are in-game, you would get messages when the auction(s) you bid on is over and if you won or not.

alternatively, players could just stick items in the terminal w/ a price tag.... The key for that to work would be, again, a robust search system i think. just scrolling thru a thousand items won't be very helpful to anyone.

I also saw something about plans to add a descriptive line by each item in normal shops. I think the name of the item and its QL would be all I would need there. A way to sort items by QL would be very helpful for nano cluster shopping i think.