Thread: permenatly rooted wtf???

Angry permenatly rooted wtf???

A npc in a mission rooted me and even after it wore off I am still rooted! I even tried termniating and am still rooted! Can somone tell me how to fix this? I petitioned but didnt get an answer yet.

I hereby dub this the "You can't move" bug.

Bailed out of a mission with 4 mobs casting Blizzard of Red Tape etc. on me. Could not sit to heal, could not move or jump. /quit and /terminate just put me still immobile on respawn pad. Run speed and inits are normal, no hostile programs running, movement keys appear to be still bound. I can spin, cast nano's, but not move. Selecting someone and doing /follow give a "You can't move" message. This continued for 20-30 mins.

Thanks to GM Lucien who broke me free. He teleported me to ARKland with no change. He then cast a root on me and when it wore off (or he cancelled it) I could move again.

Coupled with the "fixed" mob difficulty levels, it's no wonder large parts of Rubi Ka are ghost towns. Enough so that I wonder if even the best intentioned developers can afford to continue, and wether I should be paying them while they do so?