Thread: Mission Rewards (Diffrence from 12.x and 13.x)

Unhappy Mission Rewards (Diffrence from 12.x and 13.x)

I used to have a lvl 56 soldier who would do normal 50% missions and would use loot settings on terminal. I would on average get 50-60k credits as a reward for finishing the mission.

Now in 13.x, im using that same soldier and cant get crap for rewards credit wise. My lvl 80 on 75% which is nearly impossible to solo, only gets 30k credit reward. Why the change? Now making it even HARDER to get that Yalmaha. Dont punish the players because of exploiters, punish the exploiters. Makes sence in my book.

Heh, Im making more money on missions now that all the items that drop are in the same level range. Sure the mission payout is less but I still make more on missions now than I used to. Sometimes its hard to see the forest through all the trees.

Yep I only get 30k mission reward now but I sold loot from just 2 missions for 67k at the store term.

Its all about mission distance from your terminal.

People complained about mission distance many, many times. This is the result. The less you have to travel, the less you make from the cash reward.

In other words...don't blame Funcom for this one, blame your fellow players who didn't want to walk too far =P.

-Fed

Sadly our fellow players are morons. For me missions are still just as far as they used to be before. I used the grid to access far places in short amounts of time for big cash rewards. Now the only missions I can get from omni ent seem to be lush fields for a whopping 15k (As opposed to 25k for clon****, 40k for anything extremely far).

It still takes me the same amount of time to get from the zone point to the mission cave as it did before. WHy must people be so stupid.

Ok I was horribly mistaken. Please forgive me for being so ignorant.

I just ran a 60% mission with my 62 MP. Now I started out with about 10k cash.. the cash reward was 15k. After 1 mission I now have 125k . The loot and amount/ql of the loot is great. I think this was maybe a way to discourage blitzing and what not and to encourage people to clear out the entire mission. It's well worth it now.

Yeah they did lower the rewards for completing the missions but the lott you get is much better now so we should all be thankful. Although you need a much higher breaking and entering skill to get those chests now.
    "tYpInG lIkE tHiS or using numbers for letters (D00D!) is not clever, and will get you marked as someone to avoid."
    -Sybex Official Strategies and Secrets of Anarchy Online

146 Nano NT - Ayabe (retired, naked, and penniless)
    33 Opifex Fixer - Nekkidas (orphaned)
    72 Sol MA - Medang (orphaned)
    42 Sol MP - Lilake (orphaned)
    18 Sol Adv (orphaned)
    10 Sol Trader (orphaned)

I didnt even get that kinda reward for my level 55 MA when I played.

I got on average 15k for a mission lol. So you guys got it going real easy right now compared to how I had it.

You act like we started playing yesterday. Pre-patch I would get 13-15k for my level 62 MP on 60% missions.

Heh, then you guys are doing something wrong or I'm doing something right. I'm lvl 26 engineer and I get missions from omni-XX to clon**** and everywhere in between. I've noticed I get a mix of the same playfield I'm in to real far away every time. Mostly what I get is 1-2 playfields away.

Try to take the missions at a different places... If I take them at omni-XX, I often have stuff like greater omni forest, lush fields, stret west bank and so on.

If I, however, take missions from broken shores, I obtain more or less the same places... Except that since I'm at broken shores, they're more far and pays more. At level 36, I was obtaining typically missions at stret west bank for 10k-12k.

I still get same amount of creds as reward when doing same mission distance. Loot is much better though

Lvl 80 doing 75% diff ? How do you manage that, I will die if that slider moves anywhere right of 50%

Nanogater
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!