Thread: Some game ideas

Lightbulb Some game ideas

Ok I decided to post a few ideas some friends and I came up with late lastnight. I am not sure if any of these have been brought up or not.

1] Allows us to toggle shouts on or off. I for one am tired of people shouting stupid crap. I would just assume not see it at all.

2] Make it so we can press a key on the keyboard to reload our guns. [not sure if it is already in the game. If it is I don't know what key it is.]

3] Put in a filter on the missions so we can choose the type of rewards we want. Ie...Guns, Armor, clothes, Etc. I am tired of standing there looking through missions to find a good reward. I was looking for some armor and all I kept getting was clothes and other junk I did not need at the time.

4] Increase the ammount of credits back when selling items. I sold a gun for 108 credits and to buy it from the shop it was over 15k credits. Kinda messed up don't ya think.

5] Also maybe allow us to select what town we want to do a mission in. Not everyone wants to go running around to other towns to do a mission when they can just do one in the town they are in, but sometimes they are given missions in other towns.
    Last edited by Ghost Wolf; Dec 3rd, 2001 at 23:44:37.

Re: Some game ideas

Originally posted by Ghost Wolf
    Ok I decided to post a few ideas some friends and I came up with late lastnight.
    How late was it really ?

Think about it for one sec, I want to totally controll my missions so I get the most creds, the best items and in my hometown right now... Where would the fun be ?
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!