Thread: Auto Attack on Offensive Nanos??

Auto Attack on Offensive Nanos??

WTF is the point!! its so stupid. Why did you do this FunCom?

First you nerf our range, then you make it so we dont even have the advantage of surprise. It was fine how it was, you started casting your nano, then when it hit the mob, he aggroed and attacked you. But know the 2nd yo start to cast your nano you "Attack" the mob and it aggros, most NT's open with a big nuke, that usually takes 10secs to cast. Now if you do this your gonna be dead before you get the nuke off because the mob will ahve aggroed and beat your ass to a bloody pulp.

I dont even use Roots or calms anymore, because i am always breaking them since my character automatically attacks everytime i cast a nano, when i try to root or calm the mob so i can excape it doesnt work because im attacking the MOB, so it just breaks....

I Dont know if its indeneted to be like this or what, but you need to get rid of it. its lame, and all its doing is getting all us casters killed.

I second that!

Crat here. We have a similar problem: Try to mezz a mob now. You cast the mezz and start firing automatically, breaking the mezz you just cast. Auto-attack is bad and useless as it is, especially when trying to do some crowd control but this makes it even worse. It seems like no one is testing these things or really thinks about the consequences for the different professions. Since the start of this game the big question is: Does Funcom know what QA is? Do they do ANY internal testing at all? So many contradictions in the game mechanics and bugs that could have been easily avoided if they had really tried it out BEFORE patching it on the live servers...

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

This is getting fixed, read the patch notes
    NT phone HOME!!

"By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary