Thread: Pioneer backpack and coats

Pioneer backpack and coats

Of course I want to wear my pioneer backpack. It's one of the few special items in the game. It makes my character a veteran.

Of course I want to wear my armour coat. It gives such a nice boost to my AC. I guess they are in the game for a reason.

But they both fit into the back slot.

So: How about making one of those items use the shoulder slots?

Because your shoulder slots are used for shoulder pads (adds AC).

Nanogater
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!

yup i get about 300 melee AC from my 2 shoulder pads, i wouldnt wear the silly thing there either, well unless i was tryin to use the tutoring skill i suppose

Exclamation Where??

I have never seen shoulderpads anywhere!! Where do you find them at? are they mission only? store terminals? mob kills?

1) backpacks are tradable, does not make you a vet in most peoples eyes

2) MUAHAHAH *hides secret of should pads* I got a Q144 last night w00t. IMP/PRO ac.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Shoulderpads are mission only. They are often the items that you are sent to find on find item missions (not the missions where you have to give the items to the booths, the ones where you can keep them). Look for the word 'pad'.

Scorus

Originally posted by Scorus
    Shoulderpads are mission only. They are often the items that you are sent to find on find item missions (not the missions where you have to give the items to the booths, the ones where you can keep them). Look for the word 'pad'.

Scorus
    awww.. you let the cat out of the bag!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Exclamation A bit smaller?

Anyone read the latest build notes:

"The Pioneer Backpack can be modified using a screwdriver so that, instead of it increasing your size slightly, it will reduce your size slightly."

Maybe it will make it possible to use the morphs in missions?
    I still want to use both my coat and my backpack. ...

btw:thanks for the shoulderpad-tip : What about making the backpack use a utility slot?

Just an idea, it could be very bad so don't be afraid saying it is as long as you tell me WHY it is bad

What about renaming one utility or head slot to 'Body' ? This being for coats/tanks since they are worn around your...eh...body, not restricted to your back. This way you can wear a coat/tank and a backpack at the same time.
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!