Thread: MP Pets are not fixed! Plz Read!

MP Pets are not fixed! Plz Read!

Ok, this is my list of bugs which have to be fixed for MP pets:

1. Healer does not always heal when told to.

2. Healer sometimes seems to wait until Hp is too low before healing, even if it's already been healing before the MP has taken the first hit.

3. If healer is healing someone, it will continue to heal until that someone is completely "Healthy", all HP restored, even if it is dirrected to stop and heal someone else.

4. Pet navigation is not much better. Have to constantly stop and look around for them, yelling Follow Follow! or Heal Heal or Guard guard.

5. Healer has difficulty healing near water in missions.

6. Pets do not always zone with their master, even when they are guarding or healing or following.

7. Pets move very slow around water!

8. Combat pet will sometimes agree to attack a target but then float motionlessly as the MP is slaughtered.

9. Check the damage outputs of combat pets, seems that the inferior wrath incarnation does more damage than the superior?

10. If a combat pet has been told to fight, and then told to follow it moves very slowly toward it's master, instead of speeding over!

11. Pet nanos rarely show up in missions as rewards or items in chests. Anima nanos are perversely rare. In fact most MP nanos are scarse.

12. Last but not least, If the person or thing that the healer pet was healing dies, it freezes up, and will do nothing, unless you zone out or log off and back on, and even this sometimes doesn't work. You have to wait until the thing times out and deactivates itself to make another one in the same zone!

Please put these fixes into a patch soon!

EDIT!***

After reading Amoxle's Post I have added two more Pet issues to the list:

13. Sometimes, when healer is healing a person, and that person dies, it is sent to reclaim along with the person that has died.

14. The pet navigation over water is horrible, the pet's height should not be based on the terrain, but instead on the height of the caster. This should relieve these problems. They often fall off bridges, (majestic bridge).
    Last edited by Yeshua; Nov 24th, 2001 at 00:09:56.

Yeshu-Level 89-Neutral-MP

May The Hand of Rubi-Ka be your guide...

I Agree on most these points, and even have a MAJOR one to issie myself.

When healer pet is healing someone and they die, pet dissapears and goto reclaim with person who died.

The healer pet also seems to lack intelligence when it comes to following or other things. For exmaple. The Majestic Bridge in VW. cross that a few times with your pets, your attack pet will eventually join up with u again after they fall over the edge, but the healer pet will just go back and forth looking for soemthing to do.. (FIND ME STUPID! I NEED YOU! hehe)

*bump*
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Angry /bump

Level 50 fixer here... I was helping a level 71 MP with a mission, opening her chests and stuff, and as it turns out, pets totally SUCK in missions.

Worse than worthless... her wrath incarnation would just float away through the damned wall when she told it to attack, leaving her to get mowed down and me to run like hell, and this is in a mission that was 50% or less for her...

A fixer that level could have done that mission relatively easily, and she was getting creamed...

Pathing was awful, mobs would run to bugged spots in the mission where pets couldn't hit them, and healing pet seemed apt to floating out of the room and never doing a THING.

Please fix this Funcom. This is absurd.

-Nietya

I too have problems with it. I have been toasted many times because my pet wasn't on fighting mood. We need some outside missions for MPs.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

On the nanoformula thing...

I've noticed something that nobody else seems to have (despite my pointing it out every week or so).

Different classes seem to get different reward tables.

As a nanotech (my primary class), I get soldier, trader, engy, and MP crystals. I've gotten exactly one NT crystal, 20 levels below me.

I don't remember exactly with my soldier, but I know I didn't see one soldier nano the whole time. With my MP I get everything but MP, and I'll have to start up a crat and enforcer and whatnot to check them, but I imagine it's the same.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!