Thread: Please read and fix

Unhappy Please read and fix

Gameplay bugs:

During mission, during normal appearing combat (brawl and fast attack work), I lose ability to heal, use parry or flurry of fists. Have to zone out of mission to reset. RepeatX3 different opponents.

One of these was my target, who aggroed me very early in mission. Got a token anyway, but he should not initiate combat, especially so close to front door.

The problem this presented was that I could not heal in mission and there were many more monsters remaining and I needed xp. Well, too bad, had to zone and lost mission.

In my car I used first aid, no problem. But after being attacked in car, I could not use first aid, could sit, but could not heal. Could not de-equip car. So I just headed home, losing health I could not replace, by each aggro (Avalon is not friendly).

Once inside Camelot, I could not save my game. With the tip of my car on insurance terminal it said I was too far away. "Sat" down, still in car and exited. Usually, it will initiate exit, then say "exit aborted", then you have to reset your computer to exit.

My thought on cars: click on in inventory= equip
    click on in HUD =unequip

I think the change in equipping cars to avoid PvP "getaway vehicles" did more harm than good.

I have described BASIC gameplay that is still flawed. Before you add two prominent tail feathers to Reets and shorten their beaks by an inch, please make the game playable.

All i can say is i get exactly the same problem when attacked in reet form (please can i have heals back too in reet form, please, begging now)