Thread: Cyborgs...

Cyborgs...

I'm not sure if this is a bug at all but it needs to be looked at. Previously all human mobs were using 2 handed weapons and martial arts at the same time. This was declared as a bug and fixed, except for cyborgs it seems. I would not mind if they used 2 handed weapons and martial arts too because they are cyborgs, and are supposed to have superhuman abilities. The problem is that they are effectively doing two attacks at once, martial arts has it's own recharge timer, and so does the weapon. This leads to some insane damage rates from the borgs if you get close enough for them to use martial arts on you. A friend on mine in a team was killed by a corporal that spawned next to him, before the rest of us even turned around. Hit him like 6x in under 2 seconds.
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Ya i petitioned about this once about a week or so ago. Your right that it was declared a bug before when NPC mobs both shot at you and punched ya.....but as you said the cyborgs do it now.

So maybe it can be clarified, is it a bug or 'as intended'

Thanks