Thread: Demon encounter

Demon encounter

((As Antibody22- aka Liam, Notum vampire in the Kenley family))

*sits with Steelwaltz chatting in Rompa, when a dark figure confronts and INTERUPTS them both from the short period of time she has left*

"Hello brother" The dark figure says

Liam gives a puzzled look and tries to distinguish the figures face but the light behind it blinds his eyes

"Brother?" Liam says in confusion but curiosity

"Yes brother, I have come to deliver a message"

Liam stands up on the couch and turns on his Floating Lamp and sees Suznahh, a demon in league with Demoneyes.

"Why did you call me brother?"

"Demoneyes has a new target, brother" she says staring at Liam

"Demoneyes! Ha! He is dead."

"Oh he is far from dead, He is very much alive" she says with a grin on her face

Liam scowls at the thought of his survival

"His next target is Tistanneous" she says innterupting his thought

Liam immediatly contacts Trist forwarning him.

"I see" Liam says and steps closer to the demon smelling her

As she attempts to swing at him he grabs her wrist and looks deep into her eyes

"Listen, calm yourself, Your not under attack here. Tell me how we are related"

She touches his chest and sends a barage of memories and pictures through his head.

Steelwaltz smacks her hand away telling her "If you touch him again you'll lose that arm!"

Liam slowly awakens from the dream and makes eye contact with Suznahh.

"I see.. so thats how we are related."

"Demoneyes wants to have a reunion, where all of us demons/vampires will meet up" She says with a glow in her eyes.

"I will do no such thing, I may be your brother, but you dont have to love the ones you grow up with, and you dont have to love your relatives and you-"

She cuts him off in mid sentence

"Goodbye brother, you've heard my warning" and smiles at Liam as she slowly fades into the darkness

"A reunion..." He thinks as he stares at the ground
    Last edited by Andrew22; Apr 25th, 2004 at 20:32:00.