Thread: Yalmaha bug

Yalmaha bug

Ok this is something i dont understand so help me out. If i am not mistaken in the current patch FC made it so that the plane deequips back to your inventory. Well the stange thing is. Is that i have 2 character level 53 soldier and a 21 NT. My level 53 soldier has a level 30 yalm that does not deequip when zoning! Ya ai know pretty cool right. I dont believe the plance should de equip like it does on most players. Well i guess i am lucky it dont but on my other character the plane does deequip on my (level 21 NT). My question is this. Is FC going to fix this strange problem. I mean how many times have you zoned and died cus there are aggro mobs on the other side of the zone that you cant see. The plane should not deequip. That's gay! It not like i wanted to get out of the plane morph or fall from the sky if your high and the plane dequips.

Does your NT use implants to have enough skill and your solider not? I think the game doesnt count implants when zoning.

How I fixed this...

I have a lot of sense/agi implants, and naturally high sense and agi -- this raises my air vehicle quite a bit. My plane was deequipping during zone, so I followed the advice of another poster on these forums (thanks!).

I went to a place where I could zone safely, and with IP I saved from a level, I raised 1 point in air vehicle, got into my plane and then went into the whompa. The plane de-equipped, so I repeated raising AV a bit, zone -- and lo and behold, the plane now stays on when I change playfields.

It only took two clicks to air vehicle. Might be more for people who use air vehicle implants, but I think my agility and sense were both high enough that I was almost balanced out, anyway.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films