Thread: Where are the stickies?

Where are the stickies?

Quote Cz:
    "...
    If changes are added, we will add threads for them. If changes are removed we will release (unstick) the thread, and of course inform you. Please remember that changes can be added and/or removed even very close to when the patch goes live (though we try to avoid that as much as possible).
    ..."

Did you remove the changes or are they going live today or tomorrow?

Shinji

They already released 13.4, which is what all the stickies were on. The problem is that they havnt posted any stickies on the next patch 13.6. Or told us what changes were going to be.

Ahh i see, but tell me if i am wrong:
    They didnt implement the Kamikaze bot, they didnt implement the pioneer backpack thing with screwdriver and didnt change anything for the crats!
    Well poor poor promises, very bad kept!

What are you , FC, going to plan about next patch and its release?
    Well your envisioned and In Progress List is long but what are you going to change soon?

For gods love ... GIVE US AN ANSWER!

You CAN modify the backpack by using a screwdriver on it....
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then

They DID make some crat changes, they just didn't include them in the patch notes (*groan*). You can now use the 190% resistance charm line to charm a second monster for a very brief time and Psychology now gives a small bonus on success rates of charms.

Scorus