Alone?
Alone with complicated feelings?

Longing?
Longing for others to understand?

Feel Different?
Feel different to other species in RK?

Do you have a Secret?
Do you have a secret blackening your inner self?

Tired?
Tired of keeping the mask up?

Ready?
Ready to let go and show the real you?

Not many are aware of the complicated situation and emtions around and stirring in an Atrox. Too many not even daring to speak the words 'I'm Atrox.. and I am gay'. Many feel that there is too much prejudice around atrox homosexuality and gay Atrox love. The less others know, the better.

But you know what you are. The mask squeezes even thighter. And your secret grows. And so does your lonelyess. Can you escape?

Let me tell you that there IS room for You. And that there are others who know what you are going through on a daily basis.
Perhaps you didnt know, but there is a MOVEMENT going on. The Gay Atrox Pride Parade of Athens (GAPPA for short) is comming togheter, Uniting as we speak.

Please - if you want to talk, and share your emtions and problems, dont hesitate!

Send email to gayatrox@hotmail.com today! Mark it: "Gay Atrox".

Thank you, and be proud!

PS! To make sure that you dont think of this as a jibberish, we remind you to take this seriously, and remember earth back in the old days. The struggle for gay rights were never really satisfyingly fulfilled, and our historybooks explains the complexity and depths of how far prejudice can go. And now - the struggle has begun in Rubi-Ka! Because we have Dreams, too!