Thread: Team Missions = Tokens For All ?

Exclamation Team Missions = Tokens For All ?

I Hope the reward mean that all in group get a Token.
    In High lvl u cant do realy Mission by your self , so would be good if all get a Token who help to do the Mission.

And one more thing it suxs that ppl at the beginning of this game know some exploits and get up a 1k Token board and FC not delete it.

And first u not get Tokens than u get than again not, so i never do missions and lvl, Now after all iam in high lvl and missions uber hard.
    So would be good if u start this TEAM MISSION TOKENS.

THX u .

Misseliot

Your post was quite hard to understand but I think I got the main point.

Tokens are hard to get at higher levels. Even if you could easily solo missions, it takes so long that you will be L200 before you hit 300 tokens. Either make missions smaller or make the board reqs alot smaller. Right now all boards past the 120 token one are token farmer only items.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

>>Right now all boards past the 120 token one are token farmer
    >> only items.

Not true. I'm currently level 82 with about 530 tokens. I farmed about 100 of them when I was < level 10, but the other 400+ have been earned in 50% missions without using any exploits or killing myself in any way.

I expect to get another 20 tokens before I reach 83 (without dying). The trick is finding the mission settings that give the small missions that have < 10 mobs in them.

1. Post 120 boards are not token farmer only. I earned 256 tokens the real way by level 80 something. Even the 400 board CAN be earned without farming. It just takes ridiculously long. The 1000 board IS a token farmer's board, however.

2. After you hit level 100, small missions with less than 10 mobs will not earn you a token. Don't believe me? Just wait and see for yourself.

3. 20 more tokens in one level? Not possible. The experience you will be forced to earn in the process of getting 20 more tokens at level 82 is far more than is required to gain 1 level or even 2 for that matter. The math just won't allow it. If you get 20 more tokens without farming, you'll end up around level 85 or greater at a minimum.
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Jan 21st, 2002 at 18:30:51.

At level 105 I get a token for small level 115 missions, even if there are only a couple mobs.
    I can get 20 tokens in a level easy if they are all smallish maps.
    Since I don't hunt and each level requires more and more xp I figure I will get my 1000 token board by level 150 if my brain doesn't turn into oatmeal before then.

Nutbar03 level 105 omiMA on RK2, ~325 tokens.

Welp, then mine must be the only character in the game to be bugged regarding tokens. At 108, it doesn't matter if the mobs are red to me. If I get a mission with only a handfull of mobs, I never get a token. Period.

Originally posted by Highjack
    3. 20 more tokens in one level? Not possible. The experience you will be forced to earn in the process of getting 20 more tokens at level 82 is far more than is required to gain 1 level or even 2 for that matter.
    Most of my 50% missions earn me less than 30k exp and give a token. It takes ~680k exp to go from 82 to 83 if I remember correctly. 20 Tokens in one level is quite doable.

Originally posted by Bonkem
    >>I expect to get another 20 tokens before I reach 83 (without dying). The trick is finding the mission settings that give the small missions that have < 10 mobs in them.
    Ok. What is the trick then? Please post your mission settings so the rest of us can figure it out.

I'm tired of spending an hour doing a mission so I can get the token. I'm only up to 135 tokens and lvl 65 - the thought of spending 1000 hours to get the rest of my tokens isn't too appealing to me...

The only trick that I know of is Don't do assassination missions because if the target aggros you might have to kill him before the whole level is cleared.
    MAke sure you kill all the mobs AND pick all the locks in the mission before you end it. You need to get all the xp available in the mission to be sure to get a token.

I used to do the full bad/full money missions. Recently I switched to full good, full phys, full xp and a nudge toward chaos. This gived find item missions with a decent xp reward. The object to find in these missions will be a bomb or some other useless item though.