Thread: Flurry of Blow speed check

Flurry of Blow speed check

Speed increase from Flurry of Blows is just checked before the start of a fight. Click the item DURING a fight and you have no speed increase.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

And....

And this suprises you for what reason? :>

Agreed

I use Flurry of Blows and I agree there is no speed increase. I have looked for it, but have not been able to see any speed increase.

However, I did notice a higher number of crits during Flurry.

I have also timed Flurry and it does not last 20 sec. It is far shorter than that.

Vespucci

Have you ever looked at your Init's after the effects wear off? I stopped using mine because it put my Melee into the negatives after the effects wore off.

yea...i need to know whats ups with this items. Sometimes (rarely) it works properly added 170 mellee init and then when it wears off drop the melle init back to norm. Most of the time the flurry increases my melee init and leaves it there (a bigg time nerf becuase ive seen my init go up to 900 becuase the flurry is stackin on itself) untill i zone which brings it back to normal. I see this bug mostly when on a mission. Others times i active it and my melee init goes up but when the effect wears off i lose the amount that flurry gave me and my init goes red until zoning. So of coarse anytime it goes down i zone and try again. This items is much need'd when i equip my hammer and needs to be fix'd since it has been happening since before Oct. of last year. I've sent bugs about it several time. So please exploit this nurf so that it will be addressed!!!