Thread: How about updating your own web site?

How about updating your own web site?

Funcom,

The patch went to test on...Thursday? I notice that you updated the In Progress page but still didn't bother to switch the 'In Progress' stuff that made it to test on the Test Server page! Did it ALL make it? How about the stuff that is being reported by testers that isn't on the list such as the changes in missions to improve pet pathing? And, if the rest of your patches are any indication, the other two dozen stealth changes?

You put those pages up to improve your abyssmal record at providing your customers with information. Are they now going to die an ignoble death like your other highly touted and praised customer service initiatives (the daily update, the answered and unanswered questions list, your presence on these boards, etc.)?

IS it too much to ask to move something from one page to another once a month when you send a new patch to test?

Scorus

Seriously. It's all about professionalism. Want to create an image of a team that has its act together? Then walk the walk.

Update your website in a timely fashion.

Oh, and last I looked I still saw mention of Smuggler's Den on the web site.

Smuggler's who? wha?

/me looks confused

Smuggler's Den

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?...start=22770547

Basically states why it wisely won't be rushed into 13.6.

Actually, the test notes are out now, and smuggler's den is taken out.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

where are the test notes??

*poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!