Thread: Animated Series

Animated Series

I was trying to download the 4th act or whatnot, and there are quite a few 404s. Does anyone have the last episode of this act that would be willing to send it to me? Or perhaps it is available somewhere else besides ao.com -I checked fileplanet, they only have up to episode 2.
    RPG Complete-Your #1 source for rpg news and community! - http://www.rpgc.net

If you have traveled in Ent lately and saw something 'different', then you don't need episode 4, however, there is the funny part. Plus you could laugh at the poor animation of characters who move like old people with broken spinal cords. I hope they do come out with more, it was something to enrich the world of Rubi Ka, even if we hated the main character.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

yeah I found them quite entertaining. A great feature to an already inventive rpg :-D
    RPG Complete-Your #1 source for rpg news and community! - http://www.rpgc.net

we want 'em back! NOW! give us episode 5!!

Too Bad

Guys dont get too excited about the animated series. It has been shelved.

I accidently stumbled over the diary website of the guy who did and he had not been paid or recommissioned to make any more.

I did a /petition to ask and was indeed told that they had canned it and that were looking at new ways to put the story forward.

It aint surprising really when they have put Midgard on a very low back boiler and have put loads of staff on "holiday". AO has eaten away their cash and they are not getting a good enough return - Why?

Cos they dont care, they dont listen. Prime example the blatent rip off of G W Bush's statement. Many people complained about this and were told there would be a formal appology, quel surprise it still aint happened.

So for now just make up your own story and enjoy AO before it follows the other 4 major MMORPG's that have went down the tubes in the last few months.

Re: Too Bad

Originally posted by Sadie

Cos they dont care, they dont listen. Prime example the blatent rip off of G W Bush's statement. Many people complained about this and were told there would be a formal appology, quel surprise it still aint happened.

You know, Regan said we were in a war on terror. Bush Sr. said we were in a war on terror. Even Clinton almost said it.

There is no domain on words. The fact that people like people would rather complain about the content rather than log off and quit appauls me. I like the "war on terror" situation in the game. So did alot of other Americans. Pure and simple, if you don't like the content, leave the game. Don't ruin it for us who actually enjoy what Funcom has brought forward.

I'm glad there has been no official apology. There is no need to apologize. They did nothing wrong.
    RPG means Role-Playing Game.

Has your comprehension failed?

I am not sure which country you reside, I am assuming that your American, but I am sure of one fact copyright is an international thing. The words that were uttered and "coined" as the slogan for the terrorist war have appeared in print several thousand times now no doubt, and under international intellectual property laws they are now "copyrighted" and will no doubt appear in quotation books for the future.

But again that was only a small part of my reply and must admit a tagent not intended. As for not being held responsible for words, would you like to clarify to me a testimony/statement. Is that not a collection of words also, but a legally binding one? When does the difference occur between a collection of words and a statement? And it does not have to involve police to become legally binding.

How about if they were to say ingame "this is a war againts blacks/women/disabled/gay/refugees etc. Any of those would be inciteful, unpleasant and insensitive. And would surely enrage players, at least I hope it would or do they all lack the sensitivity that you so obviously do. I am British, so dont have a direct experience of the 11/09 tragedy's but I still have ears/eyes and compassion. Many people complained about the lack of originality and that is was untimely. I think that when hollywood shelf, for the time being, multi-million dollar projects almost overnight, Funcom had more than adequate time to "tweak" this turn slightly. A simple change of words would have averted an unpleasant reminder for many people.

Funcom are financially struggling, something I gathered from reading plain old industry news daily and I stumbled across the diary of the writer of the series by accident and was as shocked as everybody else to find out that the series was over and that Funcom had not informed its paying members.

The issue here was the series not the already "gone over to death" Phillip Ross statement. Lets try and stick to that.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Maybe they could set it up as a radio play instead now? Most of the voices are distinctive enough and I think we've already established their characters and mannerism. Just drop the animation (which takes most of the time anyway) and let the voice actors have their bit. Throw in a few pics from the resident artist and see how that goes.

Any thoughts?

BTW, Nafae, do you still need ep404? If so, I have them on my server.

ftp://rubika.no-ip.com/pub/anarchyon...toryline/ep104

At least the WMV and MPEG versions.

Enjoy.

P.S. Please stop hijacking threads!

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]