Thread: Subject : Taking enemy prisoners

Subject : Taking enemy prisoners

I would like to propose 2 new nanoes that will enabled the capturing of organisation members, for the purpose of roleplaying.

The first nano is called "Capture Prisoner", is general and can be cast in PvP areas by anyone. In a fight between omni vs clan, this nano will be cast on the enemy and enabled as soon as the enemy dies.

Casting time is 20 seconds and it should last for 20 minutes, being recastable.

The nano requires a group of at least 5 members to be in effect. This to secure misuse by single persons.

A "capture prisoner" nano will automaticly cease to work, if the prisoner is being taken to non-pvp area.

The captured prisoner will act like a robot, and will react to orders like /pet follow, /pet wait, and /pet release

The second nano is called "Release Prisoner", is general and can be cast by anyone at any time. This nano will stop the effects from an active "Capture Prisoner" nano. Casting time is 20 seconds.

I like the idea but if the person who captured them can jus /pet release, why the second nano?

Uwen
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

It's a cool idea, but it has a lot of potential for abuse. One could easily use this nano to harrass other players, rather than to enhance roleplaying.

Smile Cool but *would definitely* be abused

Originally posted by Dinfive
    It's a cool idea, but it has a lot of potential for abuse. One could easily use this nano to harrass other players, rather than to enhance roleplaying.
    Yes, easily. I agree that it's a cool idea though ...

How about this? Signal flares of different colors. I can see it being useful if you get separated from your team while hunting (and fits much more into roleplaying than shouting coordinates) or in coordinating multiple team attacks? Although with the limited sight distance it may not be as useful as I first thought ...

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer