Thread: Simple solution to all Weapon creation problems

Exclamation Simple solution to all Weapon creation problems

I WILL POST THIS ON FEW FORUMS ATT SAME TIME JUST IN HOPE TO GET NOTICED BY SOME FC FOLKS AND NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO SPAM IT.

Lets look att todays weapon creation. Me and most of other engineer agree that it are totaly fubar because you (FC) maked to many formulas for different Q for same kind of weapon.
    Which probably messed it all up. As i se now you (FC) before adding new weapon formula have to check others just to be sure that you dont use same items in same steps as in some other furmulas. But I gues that you sometimes forget to do that or not carefull and result are NONworking formulas like Mausser/Aleph/Patriot.

Mine solution are very simple make just ONE formula for weapons(which you should be able to make) and let Q of Weapon kit be the thing that decide the Q of finished weapon.
    This will make it much easier for everybody. We (engineers) will be able to make weapon faster and deliver it to our customers. '
    And you (FC) will save yourself some game code because that you wont need to keep an eye on 400+ of todays formulas ( btw most of them are not working).

This was polite question from me.
    But if you want instead people to cry and whine about how you suck and that they are going to cancel account. Then well i gues that i can make such post to (If you would listen more to it instead of inteligent suggestions).

So please save us (all who want to make weapons and other items) and you (FC) some time and redo your todays weapon creation system.

PS: Thanks for making me one of two creators of Kamikaze bots.

With best regards
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

woot.

I CAN DREAM CANT I!!!!
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist