Thread: leet pets

leet pets

wouldn't it be cool if you could buy a pet leet for your apartment. or at least a couch,bed, or chair i could actually sit on, not just walk through. they sell table lamps, but no tables! but i really want a leet pet.

Talking

Me, I want a Mech guard dog to protect my apt while I am away.
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Re: leet pets

Originally posted by Urbanmech
    wouldn't it be cool if you could buy a pet leet for your apartment. or at least a couch,bed, or chair i could actually sit on, not just walk through. they sell table lamps, but no tables! but i really want a leet pet.
    How about a fixer pet?

He'd sit in your appartmetn because he can't do anything else, being unable to solo or group. You can give him pills which he'll hack, mostly out of despair.

If you're feeling sadisctic you can give him a mausser to hack, but lickely he'll just blow his brains all over the fall in frustration.
    I miss LadyE.

Or maybe an Adventurer!

Now that'd be cool. He could turn into a reet, wolf, cat(very large agry one) or a big fat dragon.

But much like the fixer he'll moan all day about how he does sucky damage and Funcom never 'fixed' his class..
    I miss LadyE.

i have about 7 different chars 2 in there 100's. i have my apartment key somewher in my bank. never once been in my own apartment.

What the h3ll do u guys do in there?

if ever i feel like chilling out. i just throw out my lava lamp and put out some beats and relax wherever i please. whats the point of the apartment?

Originally posted by Cub
    i have about 7 different chars 2 in there 100's. i have my apartment key somewher in my bank. never once been in my own apartment.

if ever i feel like chilling out. i just throw out my lava lamp and put out some beats and relax wherever i please. whats the point of the apartment?
    you don't wanna know what i do there...

LVL163 NT
    General of DRAP. One of the most influciential scandinavian omni-tek orgs in Rubi-Ka.

Originally posted by Cub

lol.... no kiddin... apts are useless... i really hope that their the LAST thing fc works on