Thread: Wish List for RK2'ers

Talking Wish List for RK2'ers

Hey, all of you RK2'ers that are stuck in the land of the forgotten. maybe you should post that you want to be moved to RK1. Illuvatar did it, and he was moved with this new patch. Check out this thread.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&pagenumber=1
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

bumpy

And if ur a RK1(the story server) player, then dont post a reply, cause u dont know what your talking about....just be glad we pay for your story as well......

Originally posted by Cardolan
    bumpy

And if ur a RK1(the story server) player, then dont post a reply, cause u dont know what your talking about....just be glad we pay for your story as well......
    Story? what story?

I play on both. Maybe Rk2'ers should thank Rk1'ers for paying for thier pleasant, uncrowded, slow economy server.

I play on both. Maybe Rk2'ers should thank Rk1'ers for paying for thier pleasant, uncrowded, slow economy server.
    And where it is a nightmare to find a decent team, where I haven't seen hide-nor-hair of the storyline, where there isn't anything decent in the trade channels....

Creep.

Megabio
    Also, after starting a new char, I notice that there are no new players comin into Rk2. There are a few lowbies; but all are just alts of main characters. There are no new character influxes onto Rubi-ka2.. In other words, it is slowly dying. As more and more high level players quit there are fewer people at all playing on rubi-ka2. I would move to rubi-ka 2, but I wouldn't imagine starting all over.
    ~Chris

Well

Back when i bought the game RK1 was full . I was forced on RK2. Now im paying for something that wasn't by my choice. I should not have to reroll on RK1 .This means all my playtime and money which is on rk2 ment nothing. Both my accounts with it's toons.. Should be moved to RK1. I know unless an act of god appears im pretty much screwed. Unless i goto Ebay..WTF.
    I payed my dues .. i should not have to go threw this crap.

On the flipside AO will be in for a storm of trouble with all the new games coming out!! So put on your seat belt it's going to be a bumpy ride till then!

Re: Well

Originally posted by jakespeed
    Back when i bought the game RK1 was full . I was forced on RK2. Now im paying for something that wasn't by my choice. I should not have to reroll on RK1 .This means all my playtime and money which is on rk2 ment nothing. Both my accounts with it's toons.. Should be moved to RK1. I know unless an act of god appears im pretty much screwed. Unless i goto Ebay..WTF.
    I payed my dues .. i should not have to go threw this crap.

On the flipside AO will be in for a storm of trouble with all the new games coming out!! So put on your seat belt it's going to be a bumpy ride till then!
    Heh, you did notice that they are working on the technology for player-initiated server change, right? They even said they have it working in test. I would think this would be good news? No? Hard to tell what's good news around this place.