Thread: Monsters of Rubi Ka ATTN: Honest Ppl, Soldier007

Thumbs down Monsters of Rubi Ka ATTN: Honest Ppl, Soldier007

Of course I realize that when one enlist others to help them in transfering credits and items there is always the possibility of getting screwed. That why I'm not crazy/livid mad over this.

Please add to this list if you have any similar stories and can warn the honest people of Rubi ka about any other dastardly evil doers.

edit: Ok I got my money and stuff make Soldier007 handled it very nicely I no longer have any problems with him. Misunderstanding so I'm removing most of my post please list any other people you've had problem with here though.
    Last edited by Alyia; Feb 14th, 2002 at 06:10:49.
    "Evil must be opposed."

"When you take someone's life, you lose a part of your own as well"

"Killing's the worst thing I've ever had to do."

Post ...

Note to self: Never give credits/items to people I don't know and trust.

Provisioner

He ripped me off for a wrangle back a while ago as well
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

Post !!!

Note to self: Ask for cash in advance when giving wrangles, as well

Provisioner

We'll you can't judge the entire population by one bad apple. Its kind of..well.. not nice to ask for tips ebfore you buff the person. However I agree there ar sometimes that asking for payment before is appropriate.
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

Talking 95%

All the ppl i've gotn to help me with a transfer have been nice

So i guess that only 95% of ppl of RK r rotten

Scyter lvl 58 MA

RK 1

:(

Sorry to hear that you got the short end of the deal. Some people just use others. Happens in real life and in game, only thing is in-game the checks and balances is alot more loose and your accountablility is based off your character.

Which unfortunately alot of people lack.

I have gotten buffs from both hagler and provisioner and am willing to tip ahead of time trusting the person i am being buffed by to follow thru. I dont think this should be forced though. I lose money on buffs from time to time. Granted not near as much at stake though. Not many people want a 62 point boost to pharm. or 120 point buff to pistol skill.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Well, he is a neuter........so he probably doesn't have the ***** to address this or maybe he felt he was missing something??

Seriously, read the posts above and follow the advice.

Kyana

Seriously, though...

There are a few people in-game that I trust. I would hand them anything I own, and I know they would hand it back. As a neutral, I don't have too many friends (many people like to kill me) and I don't even have a guild (by choice, of course).

With that in mind, I still have a few good friends that I see from time to time, and they help me.

Don't mess around with people you aren't 100% sure about

Provisioner

thief

I had about 300k worth of implants that I had just made and needed to transfer to one of my other character stolen by a thief named Geneciide. Not sure of the exact spelling now, but it's close. I've been playing this game since the first day of release, and have transferred or helped other people swap out items countless times, and this guy was the first thief I have ever run into.
    CURSE HIS HIDE!

PS: this was on RK-1

If I'm ever online

feel free to ask for a transfer. Really poor, tip appreciated (grin)

/tell Jeln in-game