Thread: Please fix zoning with weapons and physic init weapon reqs for 13.8!

Post Please fix zoning with weapons and physic init weapon reqs for 13.8!

Please bump here if you are an ma and support getting the following two martial artist affecting changes put in with the other ma fixes in this upcoming patch. These were the two most affecting me and any other weapon user out there and imho extremely important for making ma weapons usable.

- If you zone with a weapon on your fists dont work anymore

- Cz or Cozmik stated ma weapons would be changed to use physic instead of melee init (parry sticks, taichis etc)

Takedown 86 ma rk2

Hell yes, _please_ make these changes happen! I'd like to be able to look forward to high levels with my MA, right now all I have to look forward to is sucking.

Zoning with weapons is a must... some MA's decide to go with weapons pretty early in game.. I used hammer since lvl50 or so.. and is now paused at lvl93 waiting for that damn zone bug. Cause now with mindamage(skillcap at lvl82 I guess) and unable to zone/buff/debuff whatever with weapons is a real pain in the... hmm well that one has been there since release and not have been fixed.

I just want to know how/why the hell a cyborg is able to spawn and hit with fists while using ranged weapons.. maybe not the same thing but those damn mobs are more fixed than the ppl actually playing the game and that pisses me off. Copy the cyborg code over to MAs or something.. whatever I dont care just fix the damn bug.
    Azton - 201 Martial Artist, Member of Ragnarök
    Meltim - Inactive Agent

Oh Yes

***** Bump *****

and

***** Bump again *****

Please help those that actually invested in the weapons you set down to be a big help last fall. Instead, they have been a IP sump. This is coming from someone that didnt even invest only because of the words of other victims.

Exclamation I'm with Mingz

WERD!

Fix the MA right, Funcom. It's time to "do the right thing"!

*peck peck peck*

enforcer: Hey what's that sound? [looks around]

peck peck peck

enforcer: Hey what's that your doing to me, stop that, you're getting your blood all over my armor!

Talking

Who was it that asked for a bump?

Cool

Bronto Bronto Berrrrrgehrrr.... YUMMY!

losing out fists every time we zone, or get beduffed, or buffed while holding a weapon cripples and MA that tries to use a weapon.

To add insult to injury, MA weapons have been given super sticky sheaths to make equiping/unequiping every zone/debuff and MA attack even more painful. A wall blade takes 5 seconds to draw and another 5 seconds to sheath, compared to 0.5 seconds for a support beam. Not only does this weapon equip time stop our attacks, it interferes with the gigantic 7 second recharge time on our heals. Why does the recharge bar on our heal nano make us unable to draw or sheathe a weapon?

The Zone

The Zoning killing MA fist MUST be addressed. Whithout that weapons vs any debuffing npc or play ( even a MA inexperience ) is going to result in a DEAD ma. Until that issue can be resolved this profession can't really be fixed.

That said, no i don't support the use of a weapon and fists with any NON ma weapon ( ie doesn't list MA as a req for the weapon ).

MA weapons NEED to be changed to physical init to be usefull to this profession, if they aren't then ALL weapons should be kept as useable with MA ( including shotguns, rifles and bows ).

If we are going to have to pay for 2 types of init to do damage we should have the choice of which ones we do. Personally i think this is silly as it limits our effectiveness greatly.

I'd prefer to see all weapons with a MA req on them changed to Physical init.

Fix MA/weapon zoning problem. I bump on this.

My main MA use Fists or fists/1he (she's retired cause of minimal damage bug and ****ty 1he weapons)
    I have another MA using fists/bows.
    I have another MA using fists/2he (my current mainly played char)
    I have a MA using fists/2hb (staves)

So don't tell me that all my chars have to be thrown away because MA won't be able to use both fists and weapons (w/o MA skill req).... give real weapons to those who choosed the fists/weapon way.

Give us our role. The major DOT dealer of the game, remember?

Rachelle 'Falha' Drapkin

Yah.

Heh, at least I found a use for this bug.

Zone into a backyard, equip your favourite weapons, buff up your MA, unequip weapon and start waving fists at the leets. Amuses the hell out of the newbies when they see a lvl110 MA unable to kill a Leet.

Time to Fix Funcom.

/DaveDread

Phys.init

I have chance to see the weapon data of 13.80.
    Some MA weapons have been already changed to Pys.init in 13.80. Great!
    But, Hand blade, G-staff, Burning Creacent(nomal) and Click stabber(nomal) are not changed. hmmm...

and not changed damage, not added 2HE MA weapon. (Sigh)

PLZ ADD 2HE MA weapon!!

Nano resist skill and Evade skills make more effective when all and mid def.
    if you do so, all high speed and low damage weapons will be useful. Furtermore, we will be given the opportunity that chooses a favorite weapon out of the weapons of many kinds.

bumpin'

Defenetly BUMPING this one ! ! !

FC - You have given us around 5 % of the "loving" we had hoped for.
    Giving us some "cool" stuff wont help on the fundamental fault's us MA's have.
    If you are serius about getting the "loving" then fix our class, and you will get our loving back
    All men, and all women are stars

They must NOT care...

NOBODY can be this clueless.

They have to be ignoring our concerns on purpose. I truly fail to see how they could not realize there are serious issues. Perhaps they really don't think the MA class has a place in the game so there is no point in spending any programing effort on it. All they've done so far is change some stats in the data base...and call it a big MA fix. What a load of BS.