Thread: Thoughts (Yeah, I have 'em!)

Thoughts (Yeah, I have 'em!)

"Neutrals will now have PvP titles."
    • Why?
    • I have many other question about this, please click here

"There is now a chance of getting a special token reward for killing sided monsters."
    • Can neutrals have a chance of getting a special token reward for killing unsided monsters.?
    • What's a token?

"Your faction will not appear as monster in the character creation any more."
    • This is just wrong, but, that's my neutral point of view...

"It will now only be possible to have one item marked as unique in your inventory at at any given time. Unfortunately, this means that Engineers and Bureaucrats can only have one pet shell of the same kind in their inventory."
    • This is terrible for Kamikaze Robots...oh...thats right...we don't have Kamikaze Robots...(maybe they won't be UNIQUE!)

"The Treepine Hut in Pleasant Meadows is now covered with 100% suppression gas."
    • Where's Eric Clapton when you need him?

"NPC Nano Technicians have had several nano programs removed, since they made them too powerful."
    • ya think?

"It will no longer be possible to break Root nanos during a fight by executing hostile nanos on yourself."
    • I certainly hope we will still be able to break Root nanos after a fight! It is certainly bad game design to think the players are gonna kill a creature in 60 second and then wait 19 minutes for a root nano to end before you can do anything at all ! I know you want to slow down leveling, but that is rediculous!
    • Oh yeah, nanos were supposed to end when the caster dies...whatever happened to that?

"The feedback has been reduced when Speech nanos are executed on you. You will no longer receive a message each time these nanos refresh."
    • I thought this was gonna be fixed for engineer auras too!
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Nanos ending when a mob dies

I just love it when a mob casts a poison nano on you just as it dies, and you have to sit around taking damage for three minutes, or fight while you bleed to death.

Wasn't this supposed to have been fixed?