Thread: Item

Item

Hello,
    I'm looking for one item
    Shade of lucubration +30 intel/Psy nanobreed only
    I know the name of the mob nugget he is around lvl 150 and he is in clon****
    I need only to know the exact coord where i can find him
    If you help me i kill the mob a second time for you
    If you are not a nano you can sell the glasses for 30million
    Help me please thx

Name is Nugget or something. Location is close to the grid at 1000x3000 ish. You'll never kill Nugget in a month of sundays because he spawns every 18 hours or so to be met be numbers of camping guilds. I've seen him once, and that was yesterday just as RK2 was brought online. Unfortunately, someone was already with the ole drag-him-onto-the-omni-guards exploit.

A really nice item effectively handed out by FC to high level players and guilds. A somewhat more level playing field for such nice items would be more appropriate I think.

Creep.

Yea...unfortunately the only people who manage to get them to sell them for 30 million are the same people who don't need 30 million.

Just selling them once would set me for quite awhile.
    Doctor Valen, Omni Medic
    Keeper Mezathras

Thx

Thx for the answer
    I have see one man selling this on rubika1 110million cred
    it's very hard to pay this price

Head directly south from the clondike grid to the big guns, he spawns in the grass area on the east side of the path in between the first and second gates.

Mick "Nugget" Mcsomething.

Bring a couple of slayers, a demon and some dammage dealers and you got em
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?