Thread: Church of Rubi-Ka, startup information about the church

Question Church of Rubi-Ka, startup information about the church

Greetings,

After discussing with several others in game, we have created a religion of sorts for clan organizations, this is a short introduction to the idea we have created and a call to other organizations interested in using our idea.

We are most likely going to create a dedicated Church organization, but we are also going to support 'missionaries' that is members of other clans. The religion will be developed in game mostly and the church will grow from there.

Beginning of the church

After much soul serching Miravlix has come to beleive in Ascension, that the next level of human evolution is a higher spiritual state of mind where we leave our bodily connection to this world. To archive this state we have to enlighten enough people to this cause. OMNIs false church that is just used to keep people calm so OMNI can make more money, is enslaving people and we are here to free there minds, so we all some day can Ascent. The perversion OMNI has created in the world (mobs) is also preventing us from reaching this goal so we must fight that too.

As we get enlightned ourself we will be able to perform services for other organizaitons, like blessing before battle, bonding of the esscence (marriage) and similar services.

May your path to ascension be an enlightned one.
    Miravlix

Nice

Nice Idea.

I think this could have some very good RP potential. I wish you guys the best of luck with this. Hope to see what happens in game with this.
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

Thumbs up Excellent Idea

I spoke to you online about reading the forums and seeing what the idea was about. You mentioned that there were two posts here, but this is the only one I could find. Since I cannot be sure when I will see you again, I thought I would post to find out where the other post is.

Thanks.

Phoenix

Re: Church of Rubi-Ka, startup information about the church

Hmmm, Travle to the stars without bodies. I get missions to take care of these kinds of cults all the time. So, I guess I'll be stopping by your "church", sooner or later.

Later man,

Originally posted by Miravlix
    After much soul serching Miravlix has come to beleive in Ascension, that the next level of human evolution is a higher spiritual state of mind where we leave our bodily connection to this world.