Thread: Paying for Yalmaha Read if you ussaly find em :)

Paying for Yalmaha Read if you ussaly find em :)

Iam paying 2mill to anyone that finds a Yalmaha in a mission and tells me the location of it and gives me a duped mission key.
    Send a tell to Starcreep on RK 1

Be very wary. You will end up with an empty chest and out 2 million. Not because the person is trying to rip you off, but because the Yalhama will disappear before you get there. That is what I have heard, don't know this for sure.

Talking

Ya well Nm about this post just ignore it
    I know that its proberbly not possible to do it like this and if done it takes long long time! Just ignore it cause i got help from a real good Mate to get the Yalm so no worries but thanx for the concern

Is it possible to find Yalms in chests of all levels of missions, or only higher levels?
    "Hey, hey now. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean.
    'Cause, remember, no matter where you go..... there you are."
    -Buckaroo Banzai

SanFran_Fitz: "Is it possible to find Yalms in chests of all levels of missions, or only higher levels?"

I'm not sure what you mean by "high," but I found a yalm in a chest when I was on level 38, found another one a couple of levels later (41?), and found hydro vehicle some time before 50.

I haven't found anything since then, maybe you only really see them in late 30's, early 40's?

Talking It can be done.

I once found a yal QL 76. I had paid for my first yal a week b4 (typical), so I thought I'd make some money. I logged on my wifes character on her PC, advertised on the trade channel and found a buyer.
    When the buyer arrived, I gave her the duped key, took her to the chest, she got the yal and I got 1 mill.

Its the luck of the draw really.