Thread: Wingless

Wingless

Two months ago.

The newsreader speaks softly while looking into the camera.
    Newsreader: In other news, an Omni-Tek employee was reported missing and suspected murdered today, as his apartment was found empty and he had not reported for work the past five weeks.
    The newsreader slides a piece of paper aside and continues.
    Newsreader: Omni-Pol searched through his apartment in Jobe and found nothing out of the ordinary but a pile of ash by the employee's bed. Over to Simon on the scene.
    The screen splits to show the newsreader and "Simon" who is in the bedroom of a luxury jobe apartment and holding a microphone.
    Newsreader: What can you tell us Simon?
    Simon: I'm now standing in the bedroom of Mr Dallas who has been missing for the past five weeks. If you come look over here...
    The screen focuses on Simon and the camera follows him to the side of a king size bed which shows seam of ash from atop of the bed and to the floor.
    Simon: You can clearly see a pile of ash, which is suspected to be all that remains from Mr Dallas.
    Newsreader: This has yet to be confirmed?
    Simon: Yes, samples of the ashes are currently in a lab of Omni-Med, and hopefully we will get some answers there soon.
    Newsreader: Is there any files on this Mr Dallas being shared?
    Simon: His workfile and insurance log are in Omni-Pol's offices and are being looked at as we speak.
    The screen focuses back on The Newsreader.
    Newsreader: We also have an anonomous link to one of Mr Dallas' former collegues. Dan?
    The screen focues on the sillouette of a person against a bright window.
    Dan: Hello there. Can you tell us anything about Mr Dallas, did he have any enemies?
    Distorted Collegue: Dallas had no enemies or many friends, a couple maybe. He was silent and shut in.
    Dan: Do you believe anyone would have reasons to kill Mr Dallas?
    Distorted Collegue: Not anybody but himself.
    Dan: Thank you. Back to the studio.
    The screen focuses on The Newsreader.
    Newsreader: Thank you Dan.
    The Newsreader holds a finger to his ear and then looks back to the camera.
    Newsreader: Appears Simon has some further news for us. Simon?
    The screen focuses on an excited Simon in the hallway of the luxury apartment, together with a fully armored Omni-Pol officer.
    Simon: Yes, it seems the results are back from Omni-Med. What can you tell us Officer?
    Officer: The ashes has been identified to be the remains of Mr Dallas, and he did not go through insurance. A short ceremony for the deceased will be held at his job for his collegues.
    Simon: Are there any leads as to who has done this or what's happened?
    Officer: No comment.
    Simon: Has there been a murder here?
    Officer: No comment.
    Simon: Perhaps a Nano Technician ran a fire program within his NCU, has this been considered?
    Officer ... ... ... No comment, good day. Omni-Pol protects.
    The Officer walks away and Simon shrugs to the camera.
    Simon: Back to the studio.
    Last edited by Seraphiine; Mar 21st, 2005 at 12:48:47.

The Trial

A high courtroom. A judge, a defendant, a defender, a prosecuter, a mentor, a jury, five guards spread around the room.
    The Judge: How do you plead?
    The Defendant shakes her head with tears streaming down her cheeks.
    The Defender: She pleads not guilty, your honor. I claim she wasn't properly educated of our laws.
    The Prosecuter: Hah! What a pack of lies. The Defendant has had the best Mentor there is.

The Prosecuter summons the Defendant's Mentor to the stand.
    The Prosecuter: Good evening, honorable Mentor. Do you recognize the Defendant?
    The Mentor: Good evening, and yes, I recognize my pupil.
    The Prosecuter: Did you not approve the Defendant's grants to roam freely?
    The Mentor: Yes, I did.
    The Prosecuter: This means you believed her to be properly taught, by yourself?
    The Mentor: Yes, I did. I am very disappointed.
    The Prosecuter: Thank you.

The Mentor leaves the stand. The Prosecuter turns to the jury.
    The Prosecuter: Honorable jury. I pray you will make the right judgement on this individual and cast her from our lands! Banish her for all eternity!
    The Defender shoots upright and stares at the Judge.
    The Defender: I object your Honor! Such behavior does NOT belong in our courtroom!
    The Prosecuter: HER behavior does NOT belong in OUR LANDS!

The Judge slams his hammer on his desk.
    The Judge: Order! Order in my court!
    The Prosecuter and The Defender sits down at their desks. The Defendant hides her face behind her hands. The Judge calms down and looks softly at the Defendant.
    The Judge: Dear Seraphiine... Look at me.
    The Defendant, Seraphiine, wipes her tears and attempts to keep a straight face when standing and looking up at the Judge
    The Judge: You are young, but you were still aware of our laws and codes. I will not ask the Jury to call your verdict. Because I believe you can do better, I believe you can redeem yourself and understand why we have our rules and codes.
    The Prosecuter grunts and folds his arms. The Judge pauses.
    The Judge: But I will have you cast from our lands. I will have you live amongst them untill I believe you are fit to return home.
    Seraphiine cries harder and runs around the desk and to the Judge, falling to her knees.
    Seraphiine: Don't do this to me Father!
    Three guards runs to Seraphiine and grabs her arms and feet. She tries to break free but isn't strong enough. They hold her between the Prosecuter and the Defender, infront of the Judge.
    The Judge: Remove them from her, and cast her down.
    The Judge slams his hammer on his desk and closes the case. The Guards carries the screaming Seraphiine out of the courtroom.
    Last edited by Seraphiine; Mar 21st, 2005 at 13:32:00.

The Flashback

((Reserved))
    Last edited by Seraphiine; Mar 21st, 2005 at 12:51:52.

The Fall

((Reserved))
    Last edited by Seraphiine; Mar 21st, 2005 at 12:52:09.

The Salvation

((Reserved))
    Last edited by Seraphiine; Mar 21st, 2005 at 12:52:26.

The Dark Cloak

((Reserved))
    Last edited by Seraphiine; Mar 21st, 2005 at 12:52:41.

The Lady

((Reserved))
    Last edited by Seraphiine; Mar 21st, 2005 at 12:53:05.

The Dark Cloak Returns

((Reserved))