Thread: Implement button to switch off auto attack!!!!

Implement button to switch off auto attack!!!!

Yeah, this is heavily needed for NT class to make the calm nanos work as intended. You had this in previous patch notes but never implemented it!!!! I'm fed up of dying when soloing cause my auto attack broke the calm.
    Ah, and please fix the "I dont see my teammates in mission" bug!
    And if you make it to fix chest loot (I always get useless pictures, furniture, maps and other weird stuff from chests now).
    And stop introducing more bugs than fixes with new patches!

please separate auto attack from agg/def

This has been a problem for my trader as well, even more since the recent patches. The client/server sync seems to be off and now enemies frequently get in 2 even 3 attacks after being mezzed, which means I have to turn off auto-attack each time. Sometimes the command does not respond fast enough and I'm forced to re-mez the same enemy 2 or 3 times. Setting the agg/def slider below 50% is not an option, there is no way I could survive trying to re-mez after a resist, much less trying to mez a room of 2 or 3 enemies with the slower casting time.

Very good Idea

Yes, I'd find this button useful. Good Idea.

If you turn your Def/Agg to 49% you will not auto attack:

Def|-----------^*------------|Agg

True your nano's will cast a little slower but thats what Nano - Init Is for =)

I use this all the time - Works like a charm.

They know that!!!......what FUNCOM HAS STATED IS THEY ARE GOING TO PUT IT SO U CAN BE AT FULL AGRO.....for SPEED CASTING, But dont have to elect to shoot a gun.

AND all they asking is it to be implemented.

Thumbs up Agreed!!!

This could sure make things easier. Its horrible when trying to run when you autoattack someone who is pursuing you and it changes the direction you are facing automatically. This is very disorienting.

- Szentasha / Unity of the Rose.