Thread: A strange NPC in Borealis

A strange NPC in Borealis

There was some red NPC in an incon****uous corner of borealis (I was searching for a certain person) who would not talk to me. He was kindof across from the toy shop (trader only) stuck in a corner where I would have never seen him without tab. Whenever I spoke to him I would see things like

"[forgot name] is obviously ignoring you"
    "[forgot name] is trying to act like he is not with you"
    "[forgot name] is noticably irritated with you"

In case you didn't notice, I forgot his name .

I thought he might only talk to neutrals but thats was no go. Someone in my guild said maybe he is fixer only but because I don't have a fixer I have no idea.

Any info on this odd NPC is appreciated.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

I think I know who he is and what he does but I won't tell you
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

can you at least tell me who/what he will talk to?
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

I dont know who he is be careful when talking to npcs that act like jerks, i was shocked into laugher when the trash king lacky proceeded to "retort" and slap me for 1550 melee damage after i had some choice words for him. Mouthing off to npcs who act like jerks gets ya into trouble let me tell ya.

Melbringi 85 Fixer RK2

Try talking to Mr. Gibs in west athens sometimes if you want a laugh, hes by the nanos for the rest of us shop up on the hill by the basic weapon and armor stores.

Wink Hehe

I know who he is too, yet I shall give a hint. He has has something in relation to a NPC in Tir, and another in Rome.

yea, there's a NPC that was introduced after the last patch(13.8) just like that in Tir now.

When you talk to him, you get the same a-hole responses.

Me, and a doctor didn't like his attitude though, so we ganked him.

He was gray, but for some reason was incredibly tough. His HP would regenerate almost as fast as I could hit for. After about 10min. of wailing on him, and having a patroller standing near by shooting us too, we finally dropped him, and then the patroller promptly fell afterwards.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

If you talk $h1t to the Trask King, he'll retort with a smack as well.

ouch.

Apparently some folks just aren't in the mood for a little friendly debate. I think Greasy Joints might do the same, but I haven't tried discussing philosophy with him, yet...

-C