Thread: AO-Basher is broken - Use this thread for comments

Cool AO-Basher is broken - Use this thread for comments

This thread is created as the comments system on AO-Basher is currently broken and the readers are being redirected here. I'm sorry if this isn't really the right place, but there didn't seem to be another suitable forum.
    Solarith- Level 220 Solitus Keeper - Defender Rank: Backer (20)
    Solarax - Level 189 Solitus Agent - Defender Rank: None (0)
    Solarize - Level 30 Solitus Doctor - Defender Rank: None (0)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Advisor Of Forsaken
    Former Editor-In-Chief
    AO Basher - all you needed...
    E-Mail : SolaraxGVRK@hotmail.com

*wakes Sion*

Fix!!

bump

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Yes fix please, its boring here.

Cool surely you know...

[ begin transmission]

i am sure you know this already, but the database is not working either...at least not for The Grip. The Grip really really loves his database, and wants it working again soon, before Omni-Admin must be notified of this breach in the service contract. The Grip thanks you for such a good database, and appreciates your
    attention to this matter.

if word of this transmission is leaked, The Grip will of course deny all knowledge of it. thank you for your cooperation. have a productive day. Omni-Tek is your friend.

[end transmission]
    "Woke up this mornin' and...you got yourself a gun."

Sgt. Jeffery "Rhinocerous" Markarian
    Chief, R&D Internal Security
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]

YOU SUX0R, FC- er, AOB! THIS IS JUST A HALF-ASSED FIX AND YOU ARE LAZY AND INCOMPETENT AND ADD MORE THINGS AND NEVER HAVE ANYTHING BREAK. I'M GOIGN TO GO TO STRATICS IF YOU DON'T FIX ME NOW. AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU POST REPLIES YOU SUCK.

Signed,
    Typical AO Ranter

Too bad for the break, Sol. Have you tried blaming Mouse yet? That seems to work.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

hope this didn't have anything to do with your hackers problem last week

well hope the site is back up soon, in danger of catching moaners hanging around here to long

An idea for a fix.

Has anyone over at AO-Basher given much thought to just dumping thier old content management system. The one off-ness of the site design is nice but right now it is really killing you. Have you guys thought of using an Opensource CMS? I can recommend Postnuke. http://www.postnuke.com. It's very customizable and free. Since alot of the "neeto" features on AO-Basher are broken maybe you should dump them and go with a more straight forward aproach. If you would like some advice about PostNuke please stop by my sight and leave me a PM or contact me in game.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

There's nothing like OWN programmed stuff, postnuke, ubb and any other kind of 'lent' source is icky and an act of lazyness :/ It can always be better becaue 100% customizable is always the best But you must not make flaws in it ^_^

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Agreed

I completely agree with Rolller on this one. Frankly the forums, and organization of Basher sucks. While the ideas, fanbase, and material is fantastic, representation is more than half the battle. Aobasher is very difficult for the average user to navigate, and sometimes I even find myself digging through forums and intra-site links.

Thumbs down what the...?!?!

[begin transmission]

The Grip cannot understand what stifelife is talking about. The Grip has never had any trouble using AO-Basher. The Grip wonders if stifelife might need to put more IP into intelligence and sense. also, raising computer literacy might help, in The Grip's humble opinion. leave basher alone, they provide you with cool info for free... The Grip thinks that if you want to complain about it you should start your own GD website and use whatever frickin' code you want.

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a productive day. Omni-Tek is your friend.

[end transmission]

Unhappy Basher is gone????

Been trying to access Basher for a few days now? Anybody know what's up?? Are they dead or just redoing the site or did Funcom kick them out?

/me goes through Basher withdrawal...

Question what the...?!?!

i just went to Basher. you using www.ao-basher.com? works fine for me...

Yup works as always

its all Mouse's fault!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier