Thread: Intercepted Transmission from ICC HGeadquarters to High Commander Silverstone

Exclamation Intercepted Transmission from ICC Headquarters to High Commander Silverstone

**Start Transmission**

ICC Executive Agent: Greetings High Commander Silverstone.

High Commander Silverstone: What do you want you Corporate Slimeball

ICC Executive Agent: Did you see what we did a couple months to Boss Ross hahahahaha your next if you do not keep this Omni-Tek/Clan War going

High Commander Silverstone: You will still have your war if you give my credits and notum.

ICC Executive Agent: We have another 1000 more creatures of Rubi-Ka mutated looking like aliens to kill off more of this planet. Secretary General Derousse is not pleased and wants Rubi-Ka in ICC Control soon for Breach of Contract we want that notum.

High Commander Silverstone: I hate you and your ICC Corporate Empire I still believe in the good ways of Omni-Tek before you came here and started this Corporate War.

ICC Executive Agent: Yes we did start that Corporate War destroyed both colonist ships and crew. We did quiet well in wrecking Omni-Tek's good name. If you do not obey like a good obediant dog, you will meet the same fate; and the Council of Truth will be in ruins. I know you are not stupid obey us mindless obediant lap dog.

High Commander Silerstone: Yes Master.

ICC Exeutive Agent: Good doggie and be obediant if you do not want to meet the same fate as Boss Ross.

**End Transmission**
    Last edited by Kitty_Tepulus; Jul 5th, 2005 at 06:05:20.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

Clearly a forged message. The ICC has a long record of efforts to ensure that all risks of war are kept under control. Although they may not always have been successful, the ICC peacekeeping force is the best guarantee for peace this planet has.

To insinuate that the ICC would have anything to do with the aliens or the shooting of Mr. Ross is nonsensical. To insinuate they have anything to do with Simone Silverstone is too ridiculous. As much as I dislike Silverstone, money certainly is not his goal.

The fact that the message mentions an ICC CEO says enough. A Secretary General, Isidra Derousse, presides the ICC, not a CEO.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Exclamation

OOC: I was wondering who ran ICC, I searched everywhere for it. I will update it immediately. I even asked an ARK who did not know LOL.

IC: And, the aliens have everything to do with the reclaim of Rubi-Ka if you took Corporate Science 101 you would understand this. For a Corporation to have total domination of a certain planet. You need to seperate 2 of those factions and have a war. Then thisbig coprpate factor third party is like a peaceful loving corporation which of course the ICC. So, when it comes to it the ICC will take Omni-Tek to the side. And, then they will take Clans to side to keep the war going and exterminate both factions so the third I promote peace will soon become a dictatorship.

OOC: Think of the Star Wars Prequels and yes this does happen in real life. ICC is Chancellor Palpetine. Omni-Tek is Naboo and Clans are the Trade Federation. Put that into play who is the real enemy naturally the ICC. When you have 3 Factions in play one of them always turns out to be the bad guy. Political Science 101 dealing with Dictatorship.
    Last edited by Kitty_Tepulus; Jul 5th, 2005 at 06:14:47.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

((ooc: the Timeline is your friend http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...past/timeline/

I don't mean to ruin your fun and enthusiasm, on the contrary, all RP is welcome. If you want to see the ICC as the enemy, that's ok for me. Be sure to try and have all details right though, they are important in developing a good story ))
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Exclamation

OOC: I redid the timeline before I went for surgery and was out for a few months and back and if you put ICC in front of everything it all adds up. Read up on Project Northwood Funcom did a sloppy job with ICC. They need a person with a PhD in Political Science with a Master in Corporate Law. Because anyone with a head on their shoulders would see ICC as the enemy manipulating both sides like Palpetine did in Star Wars Prequels. What is the best way to reclaim Rubi-Ka naturally wipe out any opposition. And, create a war wiping out those who would oppose even if it means assassinating public figures. Which Project Northwood was about. Anyone who knows Project Northwood that was aka Bay of Pigs, Cuba.

May be a forged msg....but Mr.silverstone has been stocking up on weapons latly.

If it's not Forged A full assault on omni-tek w/ alien weapons would not be good for what the CoH is trying to acheave Politicly.......It would be a PR nightmare for the clans.
    With the bigger consequence's of possably being pulled into the corprate wars.(they don;t use sticks,swords and pellet guns in those..more like orbital nukes)

But Mr.silverstone has never been one to be told what todo.....I don't think he would Attack because ICC tells him too..esp after calling him a lap dog.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

((OOC: Been a while since I have had to do this....

In your original post you have not only taking it upon yourself to put words in a major storyline group (ICC) but also a legacy leader (Silverstone). As neither of things things happened in the storyline, nor did Silverstone say any of the following, I am left with little choice but to end this thread.

As always we allow for many liberties for players to use storyline names and characters in thier role play, but you can not claim to speak on behalf of them, or post conversations that never took place on thier behalf.

The interpretation of the ICC as you have put forward here is also a far cry from what the ICC are. If you wish to continue your ICC conspiracy role play, you will have to take a step back from using the actual ICC in context to things that really happened, when they have not. This conversation never took place, nor would it.

If you have questions or concerns about the storyline or any part of it, please email us at events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com and please refer to This Thread for more information on using or claiming on behalf of storyline clans and characters.

Cheers

Social
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.