Thread: Night Vision view on Targeting scopes!

Exclamation Night Vision view on Targeting scopes!

Would it be possible to implement a keyshortcut to enable/disable the night visions on targeting scopes by myself?

I'm allways getting a headache when i stay for more the 15min in a white office mission or outside by full daylight.

I allready turned down the brightness off my monitor.

Try that white office thingy with a scope AND wolf morph. Ouuuuch

It made me de-equip the scope, now I only use it for the Aimed Shot boost when I need to equip a new weapon.

If you go to environment, or misc, I believe it is, there's some effect you can disable (perhaps other effects, or environment... can't remember dang it) that'll disable the scope light effect, but also the zone borders. Not a bad trade, imo.
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

It's called 'other effects', yes.

Also disables the blind effect, where the screen goes black.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Post Scopes

Its in Enviroment and it is a check box for Show Other Effects.

Uncheck it, this will eliminate the night vision effect with scopes. It will also stop you from seeing other minor effects like Zone boarders and Heals but they are no big deal. You don't have to leave it off all the time, only when you want to equip scope. But do it before you equip or you will have to zone to have it work.
    Adyra - Lvl 203 Clan Trader
    Zaphrous - Lvl 108 Clan Engineer

Under enviorment tab declick "show other effects" turns off night vision and improves eye sight down the road.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.