Thread: Lets make some war!

Talking Lets make some war!

I want 25% or even 0% all over the friggin planet!

Lets make it possible to build some guild houses/castles/hideouts, whatever, anywhere you want!

And struggle to protect it, along with your guild

With 25/0% all over you will be scared ****less to travel alone to an omni/clan based area, you would have to travel in large groups only, and only with one goal: to take over the attacked factions house/castle/city whatever.

Maybe a bit extreme... but at least make all cities 25%, im sick of having mixed factions in the cities (newland for instance). There is supposed to be a war, but it gets kinda silly when mixed factions can go to their enemies cities to get missions, because thats about all you can do in AO these days...

Lets face it, PvP is pathetic. Nothing but buddies testing themselves out against eachother, omnis and clans going hand in hand to any PvP area to buddy it out... what the hell??

I want a real war like planet, where you fight eachother wherever

There is not conflict on Rubi-Ka today, lets make one!
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Hottendot 55 doc clan RK1
    Neurosilence 91 NT clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1

just to point out, we're not actually at war (apart from Omni's war on terrorism), we in a start of cold war at the moment, which could flare up, so at the moment it does make sense to have people mixing. You'll probably get you wish in the future, since most of the peace initiatives have now broken down.

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Post uhm... no war, huh?

Then why are all the guards at war? They wont blink twice before the shoot you dead as a dog whenever they get the chance
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1

could be wrong but I didnt think the guards did shoot first yet? (I havent been to a clan city for a while so I could be wrong). I thought it was just the non guard NPC's who attacked, and then the guards come to help out their guy. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Post They do shoot first

I dont know about clan guards, tho, me being clan myself. But, omni guards sure shoot first and ask afterwards
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1