Thread: We all are doomed

We should just cut to the chase...

... and sue God. After all, since we're clearly not responsible for ANYTHING we do, isn't He the only logical target now?

That kid was an idiot. First off, if he had that disorder I don't think he should've been living on his own. Second, it's stupid parents raising stupid kids. I mean, if she knew he had a problem why'd she let it get so bad? Sorry if my opinion is politcally-incorrect but remember it's just an OPINION.
    These are the moments we'll remember for the rest of our restless lives.

Suicidal tendancy's.. wow, guess he tried to camp something. LOL.

Anyway You can't blame a company for making a game addictive.. that is the whole purpose of marketing something like this in the first place. You don't want to make a game that hold's a players intrest for a day and then the player quits.

Anywho sometimes people get carried away. This is what happened here. Most likely it was a failed online romance or such and the kid just couldn't take the heartbreak. who knows. ultimatly I feel addicted to Ao, but i will admit it. If it came inbetween me and my wife I would quit though. Its not a chemical addiction though its nice to escape for awhile
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

BLAME CANADA! BLAME CANADA! great big nose and beady eyes, flapping heads so full of lies BLAME CANADA!

MY GAWD some people have become such idiots i hope this suit isn't taken seriously. Some people are depressed and get hooked on anything .. heres and idea blame the f***ing parents who work 2 jobs to support their furniture and remodeling habits while ignoring their children. Or the parents who project their own problems onto their kids... did anyone notice this guy was a GROWN MAN! wtf is his mom thinking =\
    Socializer 93%
    Explorer 53%
    Achiever 40%
    Killer 13%
    <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')> <('.')> <('.'<)

The sad part is...

odds are really high she'll win. The legal system in the US is so completely broken that this sort of thing nearly constantly wins. We are moving towards a society where no one is ever responsible for anything, and the government is responsible for everything.

Everyone in the world should be forced to read "With Folded Hands", by Jack Williamson... the future awaits us, and it is pretty sad...

litigation society... starting to infest the uk too
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

My sympathies Reel :(

May the disease stop spreading soon...