Thread: The Baboon Megabash I

The Baboon Megabash I

Most of the required communication is finished, and hallelujah, it looks like it's just about set.

So, for a pre-emptive announcement:

The Baboon Megabash I

It's on!!

The Date: Saturday, April 13th

The Time: 10pm EST / 3am GMT to go on all night long

The Location: Baboon's nightclub in Omni Entertainment, RK1

h00t h00t! Reetheads and Babooners unite! This party is going to shake that poor nightclub into the GROUND with all techno-industrial and metal blaring through the speaker system over a direct-stream (winamp or realplayer compatible) connection, and I'll be doing all requests and babbling inanities and shout-outs for the masses, ALL NIGHT LONG.

My thanks go out to all the Reetheads and Babooners that tune in regularly to LTK Deviant Radio, and a special thanks go out to Cyandi and the owner of Baboons, Dave "Diamondcut" Duster.

h00t!
    Last edited by Tarryk; Apr 12th, 2002 at 18:07:59.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Need address to forum! I think I lost it.
    Was reason I asked about Sunday I was not sure.

Ah, okay. Go to the DJ Triumverate forum string, follow the link I posted to Rederon's page. DJ forums there. Just register an account, it's fairly quick-and-dirty.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

I must be really confused, but all I have is rederon.com and the Forum stuff there (not much) and I see no news or links or anything. Is there any exact URL that you can post?

You have it right. http://www.rederon.com/reet/reethome.htm

We haven't actually gone anywhere yet, because we're waiting for you.

Alrighty then I am in if "DJ Jam Session" is the place to be. Registered and ready.

Yup, just gotta wait for Rederon to see it and give you access to post in the Jam Session. Then we're set to go.

You'z all gonna be at da Baboons, yez?

Yezzz, you say.

Yezzzzzz.

damm...weekends...
    h00t! I can't miss this!, i'll try to be there!
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow