Thread: Children abducted - the people demand an answer

Children abducted - the people demand an answer

Good evening Rubi-Ka.

My name is Oriana Gwenneth Pendragon, some of you may know me, most do not. However, I feel it's time someone stood up and raised her voice over a certain matter...

As some of you may have read in recent news, there has been a heinous crime comitted.

Several children have been abducted by nanomages bearing the title "Legionaries".

Now, before we start pointing fingers and accusing each other, let's take a moment to center ourselves.

The real question is not who has the blame for this, the real question is how to get them back.

Although I fear these criminals need to be the first to move here, this is a moment for omni-tek employees and clanners alike to put aside their differences and solve this mystery.

Honestly, we can kill and maim each other in our spare time, but dragging children into this mix goes beyond the line, if you ask me at least.

What I'm proposing is that when information surfaces on this event, and the eventual time comes to act, we will not stop to gun each other down.

Protect our race, protect our children.

THEN we can go back to mindless slaughter in the name of Notum.

That's all I've got for you for now.

For your reference: here's the original report

Gwenneth Out.
    Last edited by Gwenneth; Jan 30th, 2006 at 20:56:30.
    Oriana Gwenneth Pendragon - 213/14 Keeper, Advisor of Unity Of The Rose (eqp)

Benreddik Oilshake Fyfasan - 208/10 Trader, Veteran of Unity Of The Rose (eqp)

Hear, hear!
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

I've heard tid bits of info that they opperate out of the shadowlands.