Thread: Open the other zones

Angry Open the other zones

I have made this Plea before and I will do it again. OPEN THE REST OF THE ZONES AND MORE DUNGEONS. Look what 14.0 has done to newland and Tir(I dunno about trade, but i am sure its the same thing. they are Impossible to move around in. Open the other high levels zones to spread the population out. My highest is 42 but I feel the effects of over crowding in newland and this RK-2. Open them up or fix missions, or face the consequences(more people leaving).
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

I am curious. What if the only way for Funcom to open more zones and dungeons was to include them in an expansion pack that cost around 40 dollars ? What would you do

Buy it, but i don't think funcom has the luxury to do that when it will probobly be released.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

Absolutely NOT!!

dont you dare open the new zones. I dont care what some of these people say. Dont open them at all, not for a while.

Why?

Because, there are countless zones in game already that nobody goes to. I would hope funcom would be smart enough to fill in the other zones before adding new ones. How many of you go to milky way for anything? or how about the artery valleys? What about sfh and efp? Nobody ever goes to those places because there is nothing to do there. There are other zones, such as pw and 4holes that also have nothing. Why not put in some very good hunting camps in some of these zones, or simply a reason to go there.

I dont want new zones until the current ones have a purpose

Also, I would prefer they stabilize the servers more so they don't crash if too many people go there at once. Do that before we start getting more playfields. Besides, the playfields probably aren't finished yet.