Thread: Vacation time is over

Vacation time is over

And so I return to Rubi Ka after a week long vacation granted to me by Omni-Tek. Admittedly, it was partially pushed on me (something about "violent tendencies" or whatever) but I really did need a break from my routine of interrogating suspected Clan terrorists and paper work.

It was a wonderful week spent on an ocean ship with stops to exotic islands with long beaches and clear blue water, strange drinks with tiny umbrellas and large pieces of fruit in them, snorkeling, and drinking "rum" from inside of a native fruit called a coconut (the biggest nut I have ever seen in my life; it gave me an idea for acquiring some to drop from the balcony of my Jobe apartment onto Clanners walking below). I ate new foods prepared by a subspecies of Solituses called Italians; my favorite was a dessert called tiramasu.

Since I am well rested, relaxed and tan now (something you Nanomages and Opifexes wouldn't know anything about unless dark grey counts as "tan"), I am hereby suspending most public executions for the next week. Clanners may now rejoice for the time being.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Oh..

How ever did I get by while you were gone?
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Hopefully you got by with a Minibull chasing you and chomping at your butt the entire way.
    Last edited by Nevver; Feb 15th, 2006 at 18:51:03.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

woo boy... Could this be an agent of total chaos that could rival with my ability to cause havok? If so, things will be EVEN MORE interesting...
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Hopefully you got by with a Minibull chasing you and chomping at your butt the entire way.
    Pity.. can't say that ever happened.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Nevver clicks on her voice recorder.
    Note to self: Must speak to Omni-Bio-Engineering about "improving" Minibulls.
    Nevver clicks off her voice recorder.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner