Thread: Feedback Requested

Lightbulb Feedback Requested

Ok for starters I must say that I am no developer for Funcom but I have read on a few forums that people would like to see a page where they could post their opinions of other in game characters as both a warning to others and a compliment to those that are truely great.

My idea is this: A site that would work must like a searchable forum, where one could put the name of the person they wish to look up and get a list of player feedback about that person be it good or bad. Furthermore those that wish to provide information about a character would be able to input the players in game name and post information. Before I begin this undertaking however I would like to get feedback, criticisms, or ideas of any kind that you all have about this.

my two cents....

It's ok to write good things about people....

However, bad? I don't like the thought of slandering someones name on a board like that....

If I were to make such a list, I would only take good things... and keep out the bad....

here let me help you with your list

I am a horrible person.

Chances are if you see me your already dead.

If your trying to buy an item from me chances are I'll open trade with you wait for you to put the money in the window and click accept before I even put the item in trade. I ll then run off with your money laughing all the way to the bank.

After you ask me 1 thousand times for a crit buff I'll send you a tell saying "no hahahahahahahahaha you can never get a crit buff!!!1!!11"

I'll offer you a team for doing missions take you to a 0% zone and boot you from the team at which point I'll slaughter you because your 50 levels below me.

I ll follow you around for hours KSing you !

I'll sell you 1337 exploits for millions of in game creds but when you try them the next day youll find out they dont work.

I ll offer to sell you 20 QL 200 items for 5 million but once you get the bag I gave to you promising the items were inside youll see how empty the bag is , like my soul.

I ll try to get you to say something questionable , take a screenshot , send it to exploit team and get you banned.

I ll promise to Plvl your character if you give me your log in but then I'll just sell your account on ebay.

I ll train Mobs onto your team apologize for doing it and then do it again just for kicks.

overall i'm just a really mean person.

~chances are if you take this reply seriously you are suffering from "lack-o-sense-o-humor"

I have said it over and over again. ALL kind of blacklisting is BAD.

Someone killed you in PVP? Name them in the list as a bad person.
    Someone kicked you from a team as you were behaving badly and calling everyone else idiots? Name them all as bad people.
    Someone does not have time to buff you? Name them as a bad person.

Unless you have a definite way of confirming every single entry, don't bother. People generally remember good people and don't bother to go out of their way to make sure everyone else knows they're good, but when they have one bad experience with someone they have never seen before they might very well want to do something about it if they are given an easy way to do so.

Originally posted by peekaboo
    I have said it over and over again. ALL kind of blacklisting is BAD.

Someone killed you in PVP? Name them in the list as a bad person.
    Someone kicked you from a team as you were behaving badly and calling everyone else idiots? Name them all as bad people.
    Someone does not have time to buff you? Name them as a bad person.

Unless you have a definite way of confirming every single entry, don't bother. People generally remember good people and don't bother to go out of their way to make sure everyone else knows they're good, but when they have one bad experience with someone they have never seen before they might very well want to do something about it if they are given an easy way to do so.
    I couldn't have said it better myself, i totally agree

Thumbs down Thanks for the info

Ok thank you for your responses people, from what i hear here this is a bad idea and I will not pursue it. Im surprised as I read in a few forums that there should be a list you could check to see if the person you are dealing with is honorable or de****able, but I guess in many ways that would rob some of the fun of the game and furthermore allow players a way to just defame someone for not buffing them or giving them money.

I appreciate the responses, ill still check this forum from time to time but as of right now this endeavor is over.