Thread: When's Shopbot Coming Back?

Question When's Shopbot Coming Back?

Shopbot's been down since 14.0! Somebody get behind on his account fees or something? When's it coming back? (Please, somebody, tell me it's coming back, and soon. Half the planet's economy depends on it.)

And Omnibot/Neutbot/Clanbot is also down, making it a ***** trying to keep an eye on items you're looking for without sitting around in cities listening to the blasted trade channels all day.
    Cheers,
    Ellusion
    Anarchy Arcanum
    ---
    201 Ellusion, Doctor | Eqp
    202 Snowfish, Agent | Eqp
    215 Edeus, Doc-pet | Eqp

Proud General of Ragnarok

Well.....

Hopfully never.I heted hime becuase he was soooooo darn annyong.FC, please make that pile of bolts stay dead!!!!!!!!!!

Umm ...

You have the power, Trader.

"/ignore shopbot"

Then you don't have to hear him, and he still provides his useful service to those who like it.

yep, no shopbot is a real pain!

I say let us neuts see the OT anc clan shopping channels and give us a superior nano booth!

And FC should make a shopbot style system, it's so damn hard to buy stuff at the mo

Thumbs down I am still not convinced

He was very annyoing. Even if I cant "hear" him, he still annoys ,me to no end knowing that hes bllabering on in his annyoing way.

It went away probably because so many people used it, the thing was overloaded. Before it went down, I would ask it to find something, then 30 minutes later, it would tell me my search has been added, as opposed to within a few seconds when it first came out.

no come back buddy neutbot, I still love you

tradomario the neut

plz come back Shopbot.....I have so many goods I need to get rid of

Smile Shopbot will be back

Hi!

I managed to talk to Quaseem about it (he's the guy creating the bots), and he told me he had a problem where the auction data was corrupted and decided to fix it up before he brought it back.

He said it would be back this week, and hopefully the new auctioning system would be implemented by then too. Also, the speed should be alot better now, although the popularity IS somewhat of a problem (it had more than 10 000 users apparently).

- suber

Thumbs up

great news !
    After reading this thread i was not too optimistic ...
    Hope in spite of its popularity the bots will not go down this time

I also would like to thank Quaseem,
    even if it would not work this time - still great tool,
    it helped me a lot to pass 60-70ish
    ( buying stuff as well as making enough money to buy it )

/salute
    Quantar

Talking YA HOO................!

Thankyou Thankyou!

Just want to thank the person that made the "shopbot" Thanks a lot I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO missed! I love u shopbot!! Thankyou so very very much!!

And for people that is always annoyed. Too bad! Did you ever though about why you are ALWAYS being annoyed? Sorry to say, but is you! Is your attitude! Not someone, not somethings, is just YOU! Chill! Enjoy life a litte, relax............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

Goodday everyone

King Ming