Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former Beta Testers Please READ!

Everyone can get to Reet's
    Cheesy, but easy.
    =============
    AO Shades, a website for all shady characters

Saipo - lvl 200 MA
    Greyman - Agent
    Shadedgrey - A shade of course!
    =============

You will all have to hold the event without me. I am going to inform Bates and Dark to try and keep the event. I am cancelling my account to AO as we speak. I as you all know have been here since beta2. I have made many achievments including Beta Tester of the Month, 1of the first few in the game in beta to get the highest without an exploit. Also the achievment of making my characters I have now. 112 Engy, 110 Agent, 108 soldier, 85 Agent, 71 Trader, 46 Doc, and many many others deleted or lower. Well the time has come that the game must go. The reason I am leaving is a few factors.

1. Game is 100% unplayable!
    2. Sick of paying to be a beta tester(Which it really feels like)
    3. They took away the story so no more storyline
    4. They love the Nerf Stick more than anything!
    5. Instead of fixing major issues they still tend to just make useless patches to the game.
    6. All us beta testers mentioned game wasnt ready for release.
    7. There customer service just plain sucks!
    8. Arks have no choice they cant help us and it isnt there fault it is the fault of the GMs for telling them what they can and can't say.
    9. The everyday crashes that has plaqued AO since beta are still here.
    10. 90% of the actual time online is sitting in lag
    11. No matter how often we as the players ask for GM support to actually have an event we get the BOOT!
    12. They give us things then just rip them away from us.
    13. They dont seem to care about classes such as the Adventurer or Fixers.(I have neither of them but they need there loving to and 14.2 patches later Nothing for them)
    14. And finally they nerfing us all with this OE without realizing the damage they are going to do to us since they already buffed every mob to high heaven meaning everyone is gonna be getting killed all day long for another 10 patches till they fix it.

Now I know I am gonna here the Whiner bit from half the players of the comunity but I can guarentee that half of them if you look at every post by them has whined once or twice themselves. Also for the people who agree with the above I just want to let you all know I feel your pain in trying to play this game. I been trying last week and I mean trying. Crashing every 10 min is just a waste of time. I will however be back at 14.2 to see if they improved the game if it isnt improved by then Adios Everyone.

Best of Luck,

Kunn

P.S. Sorry it is such short notice but I have been dealing with issues like this a long time and just can't do it anymore.

Wink

I started late in beta 4 and I think my name was dalmnar. It was such a long time ago. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then. Spent most of my time in borealis and holes in the wall.

heya! dout anyone rembers me was in B3 and b4 (moranda advy lvl 150 b3 keris advy 75 b4) playing as audrima (lvl 17 advy now *^_^*)

Love to see some old faces from Beta. too bad I spent most of my time out in net land! hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12