Thread: Ofab MK5 ?

Arite, let's start whining about FA cycle now
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Arite, let's start whining about FA cycle now
    Bump!

But seriously.. very good fixes in this next patch definitely surprised with them.

Goodjob FC
    Cruze - 220 Atrox Fixer

Merku2 - 76/8/21 Twink - Retired.. for now.

WTB . WTS - RK 1

Click the names above for Sexy Pictures!!

Proud Member of Infinity

heh

I already ODed all the non-smg soljas, and no solja will use the mk5 with a sane mind, 90sec FA is not sthing that'll get you pvm dmg.
    oO have ya seen dmg with hawk mk5 combined with jpgp?

and as I tried combination (for fun) hawk mk5 + kmp type 5 I can say that it provides nice dmg but still hawk mk5 + jpgp is better (ODs ofab assault rifle - I think it's called shark)

great job on the whining guys you got what you wanted.

MPs still need 2101 for the bow and we have no buffs im so glad we got fixed too. - oh wait we didnt....

Disclaimer: Im not being sarcastic, you did a good job getting the message across. Maybe its just the fact theres no MPs left or else most gave up that leaves MPs in the ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Loul View Post
    great job on the whining guys you got what you wanted.

MPs still need 2101 for the bow and we have no buffs im so glad we got fixed too. - oh wait we didnt....

Disclaimer: Im not being sarcastic, you did a good job getting the message across. Maybe its just the fact theres no MPs left or else most gave up that leaves MPs in the ****.
    You don't see docs whining about not beeing able to self 2.2k req weaps.
    Fixers are more artillery than support. Fixers get to be close to selfing their top weaps.

Docs, Mp's and perhaps a few others, are support, or control, og exterm.
    We are supposed to put nanobots on people (fix this feature please), not pew pew or stab them.

Now, ofc, I guess you want to equip that ql 300 bow.
    Then try to campaign against funcom for it. Rotting inside your prof. forum with this, or whining in other peoples thread about it.. How far has that gotten you?

I'd suggest you rather ask Breakz and Racatti for ideas.
    Maybe they can help you get that bow on w/o full perk reset, or atleast give you some ideas.

Brains + Energy + Constructivity > Whining.

Quote Originally Posted by demonofvoid View Post
    oO have ya seen dmg with hawk mk5 combined with jpgp?

and as I tried combination (for fun) hawk mk5 + kmp type 5 I can say that it provides nice dmg but still hawk mk5 + jpgp is better (ODs ofab assault rifle - I think it's called shark)
    Soljas with jpgp + kmp type5 coupled with the berserker symb (pos) is the most damage a ranged profs can reach in AO. I know an rk2 solja who does 9-10K bursts with the mk3 in the offhand along with 15K FAs from that crappy 160 pistol (ye, sick). There is no ranged touching that dps. One-man-army.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Great News!

Iam curious about wich ofab armor part adds FA tho.
    Hope it is chest, it looks good with beast sleaves and both provide some HP we might need to survive 1 tripple.

thanks for listening FC : )

Soljas with jpgp + kmp type5 coupled with the berserker symb (pos) is the most damage a ranged profs can reach in AO. I know an rk2 solja who does 9-10K bursts with the mk3 in the offhand along with 15K FAs from that crappy 160 pistol (ye, sick). There is no ranged touching that dps. One-man-army.
    aye that sol owns

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    The requirement will be 1891 in 17.1

90 has been added to Frenzy of shells and up to 75 for penultimate OFAB at 300
    woot ! ;p I know that was hard b4 that patch for solitus fixers to get on ql300 mk6,mk5 ofab hawk now I can try to get ofab hawk mk5 on =P or atleast ql275 for sure <3 that patch.

with the 90 FA buff from Frenzy of Shell i self ql 300 now
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Who is this, if I may ask? PM me if you like.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

The name is Wexter

I'd never use berserker symb on any prof, since it cripples you pretty much in every other regard but damage, but I still have to admit he the biggest walking DoT with guns on rk2 atm .
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    aye that sol owns

I know him too. One-trox army to be more precise.

He's not really one-*** army has when AMS is down he's screwed.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    He's not really one-*** army has when AMS is down he's screwed.
    True, like I said he is only a huge walking dot.

If you want to afk in team and let another one-man-army tank and heal and do everything, just invite Nogoal, he has it all . I just put /follow on him, and press Q every now and then.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Redde Caesari quae sunt Caesaris.
    blah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12