Thread: I know why they did it!!

I know why they did it!!

And yes I'm talking about the "low hp nt fix/coon nerf".

I was just sitting here when it struck me. I know now.. and the reason they chose that particular way to solve the problem is a simple one:

All GOOD ways had already been suggested over and over here on the forums and we know for a fact that it is a principle of FC to never ever listen to what the playerbase wants.

It's so simple when you think of it... It explains the enigma of why -hp items couldn't be changed.. or absorb reqs.. The really easy ways to fix things.It explains it all!

So what do we do now? We must ofcourse immidiately stop making any suggestions of any kind. Just don't or it will all end up in the nono pile.

Thanx.

Just start posting on the WoW forums, then they might listen.
    Disgruntled "Ferg" Engy 220\30 Director of Desolation RK2
    PvP Equip\PvM Equip
    First person to be killed 175 times by aliens.

You looked at the patch notes? There are several fixes being implemented that were suggested by players. Soi saying they NEVER listen is a bit over the top. Go on testlive, pvp for a bit, then come back and show FC the numbers that say "fix it differently please"

I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

If I got a quarter for every "THEY NEVR LIZZEN TO UZZ" post...
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Please keep all feedback to the original thread. We do listen and we do read that thread daily.