Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202152 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

On the topic of NanoNanny...... Use iMatrix, lots better
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

ffs WTB: The webpage being up
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    On the topic of NanoNanny...... Use iMatrix, lots better
    and darkbane's is better than both of them
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Pray tell, explainest thou this "darkbanes"

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Pray tell, explainest thou this "darkbanes"
    Darkbane's AO Skill Emu.

Ohhhhhhh I think I use that.... you can load iMatrix files into right? Now just need characterProfiler to be uploadable into it to automate the process of entering in all the buffs from the crap you're wearing

Darkbane is a member of the Council of Testers he has all his apps he made in his sig.

Skill Emulator
    Implant Helper (basically takes the best of Imatrix and nanonanny in one app)
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

looks like the web page is back up...

http://frellu.net/ia/
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    220/30/68 Trader
    220/30/68 Doc
    220/18/58 Trader (Tradeskiller)
    220/16/32 Meta-Physicist
    200/30/67 Enforcer
    200/26/65 Soldier
    161/22/27 Keeper
    150/20/39 Enforcer
    150/14/37 Adventurer
    136/17/35 Nano-Technician

And now the paranoia can subside...

The source code for Item Assistant has been released.

A new feature has also been introduced, it now auto detects your toon names as they log in.
    AOnow, the winamp plugin for AO. http://aonow.kennyboy.org

More bamps for the phat program and its continued developement

Quote Originally Posted by killbanjo View Post
    And now the paranoia can subside...

The source code for Item Assistant has been released.

A new feature has also been introduced, it now auto detects your toon names as they log in.
    For once i have to fuel a fire hehehe

the fact the source code is made available don't mean much, really, anyone can write(read:Code) what they want, compile it, add source without certain code(read:Malicious) and put it in a package :P And tell you the source is the same as the stuff used in the compiled package
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Take the code, check it, compile it yourself and run it if you're that scared.

hehe.. or disconnect from the internet alltogether.. its a dangerous place :P

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

Quote Originally Posted by freqflyerdent View Post
    For once i have to fuel a fire hehehe

the fact the source code is made available don't mean much, really, anyone can write(read:Code) what they want, compile it, add source without certain code(read:Malicious) and put it in a package :P And tell you the source is the same as the stuff used in the compiled package
    lol, if you are that paranoid, then you can just download it, check it, compile it yourself.

If not, oddworld had a very good suggestion...
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    220/30/68 Trader
    220/30/68 Doc
    220/18/58 Trader (Tradeskiller)
    220/16/32 Meta-Physicist
    200/30/67 Enforcer
    200/26/65 Soldier
    161/22/27 Keeper
    150/20/39 Enforcer
    150/14/37 Adventurer
    136/17/35 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Oddworld View Post
    hehe.. or disconnect from the internet alltogether.. its a dangerous place :P
    Hmm, to be honest... Don't live, you might die And breathing causes cancer!
    The doc's: Woefallens guide
    Funcom: Wrange's "book"
    And ofc, the fixers:The lyrics

Proud General of Unlimited High Society

And sex, drugs, rock'n'roll and smoking is bad for you.

I have nothing against this program you all got me wrong. I infact plan on using it soon hehe, just thought i'd throw in a random comment. And they can hack me all they want hehehee i got nothing worth anythng hehehe
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

WTB database update for this one. A great program but I can't find my newer quest crap.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Quote Originally Posted by Berim View Post
    WTB database update for this one. A great program but I can't find my newer quest crap.

bump for that, miy's and newer stuff doesn't show up
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

If your unsure of a program disassemble and check the asm code. Otherwise use your anti-virus software and the votes of people you trust or simply don't download and execute.

...You could always build a simple cheap dummy pc to test binaries...not like I have ever done that *whistles*...and remove it from the network please lol
    No longer plays. It ruins my life.

Anyone have an ideas how to update IA's item DB?
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202152 ... LastLast