Thread: 17.1 Schoel Quests

17.1 Schoel Quests

I noticed that the priview says that the schoel quests are only availible for 80 - 130's does this mean those of us at 131+ dont have the chance to get these rewards. I realise the engi one at current time is pretty rubbish but i still want it (And i know alot of sols will want thiers)

probably means it's geared for 80-130.. i would'nt expect schoel quests to be locked at 130.. ely quests dont cut off till 150 so would'nt make much since to make the next zone actually lower cut off level.. but then again....
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

3 questlines:
    Scientists - There are no upper level locks to this quest series
    Independents - These quests will be for players up to a maximum level of 150
    Knowledge of the Yuttos - There are no upper level locks to this quest series
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Well some of these nanos do not have better higher lvl counterparts, he already mentioned some but also the agent buff is better than anything a current high lvl agent has / can get.

scheol link says, "These quests will be for players up to a maximum level of 150"

so far that's the only thing I'm kinda bummed about...the rest of 17.1/17.2 looks great

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonalethian View Post
    oic, didn't realize there were different questlines when I first glanced at it...maybe I'll still have a shot at getting my new AS nano
    Last edited by Vlain; Jan 31st, 2007 at 12:04:00.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

If these quests are going to give the rewards we've seen in the DB, +10 reflect item for soldiers, the shade defensive collar, the doc +init nano, and they are locked to 150 thats going to give those guys a significant advantage over high level characters who will never be able to use that gear, thats very wrong IMO

*edit* i didnt read that properly, not all of the quests are level locked, i guess that stuff will prolly be on the unlocked quests
    Last edited by Neista; Jan 31st, 2007 at 12:31:10.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Hmm, what does this do...
    Will probably be like Ely quests, where the level locked rewards are just a handy way of obtaining already exsisting items without having to camp dungeons and whatnot.
    In stage 1 we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    *edit* i didnt read that properly, not all of the quests are level locked, i guess that stuff will prolly be on the unlocked quests
    You seem to be correct on your assumption (join testlive)
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

I'd suggest to lvl-lock the quests, but make the quest rewards tradable. The reasons are simple:

1. When the quests go live no low lvl toon will be able to make it, due to 220's crazy KS-fest. Remember the inf quests going live? Gonna be even worse
    2. Would give lowbies an opportunity to earn some cash, selling rewards, ofc the quests should be rollable multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by muha View Post
    You seem to be correct on your assumption (join testlive)
    Trying to join testlive for yet another day now.
    wtb fix for transfer tool. And test is down atm...

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    I'd suggest to lvl-lock the quests, but make the quest rewards tradable. The reasons are simple:

1. When the quests go live no low lvl toon will be able to make it, due to 220's crazy KS-fest. Remember the inf quests going live? Gonna be even worse
    2. Would give lowbies an opportunity to earn some cash, selling rewards, ofc the quests should be rollable multiple times.
    They could also be instanced maybe?
    Or have the questmobs unkillable so you would only have to talk to them and trade stuff or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    thats going to give those guys a significant advantage over high level characters who will never be able to use that gear, thats very wrong IMO
    That woudn't be anything new... just look at the 'Assault-class Tank Armor' from biomare wich can't be obtained since the LvL lock patch by highlevel chars who didn't get it before this patch.
    Last edited by Darion; Jan 31st, 2007 at 16:34:10.
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff